Top PSN games

Bowserizer

Wha-Pao
Jan 29, 2008
New York
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Everybody post your favorite PSN games and why, so everyone can see the popular opinion and know which games to buy!

:D

I enjoyed every day shooter, I'd recommend it to anyone.

WipEout HD is amazing, Bionic Commando: Rearmed is also good, and Crash Commando is pretty good.

I was wondering how Calling all Cars is? Anyone know?

I was wondering how Calling all Cars is? Anyone know?

i have played this briefly on a friends PS3, and its pretty fun. i didnt get any scope on the single player, as we went straight in to 2player... if you would be playing multiplayer with friends its a laugh.

anyway, i dont have many PSN games, but i have the following;

- PAIN - this game is great, stupid, but great. im sure you know what its all about, but its definitely worth it. you can spend ages on it, or just pick it up and play/mess around for a little while. either way you will be pleased you got it.

its funny too :thumbsup:

- echochrome - havent had this game long, but i really like it. i dont normally go for puzzlers, but the demo got me really interested. great concept for a puzzle game where perspective is used in some cool ways. addictive and challenging. get the demo :thumbsup:

- loco cocorecco (i dont know the exact name without looking it up, but its something like that) - havent had this one for long either, but its odd. like you're-tripping-on-acid odd. its kind of a platform based puzzler from what i have seen so far (havent played much at all though) and it seems like it could be pretty interesting once i get to sit down at it for a while. i dont think there was a demo for this, but im pretty certain there are preview vids, go check them out and you'll see what i mean..

- linger in shadows - now this isnt really a game, its just weird, and hard to explain... maybe look it up on youtube for dev videos or something, then make your mind up.

PAIN and echochrome definitely get my recommendation :D

i cant really recomend linger in shadows, GaryT85, even if it is only 1.99. it was interesting to see once or twice. havent touched it since.

I really enjoy Super Stardust HD, its ten bucks and has some DLC for when you beat the main game if youd like to keep going. i only play it every once in a while, im not really into the XBL arcade/PSN games.

i've only played the games in my sig but i suggest Soul Calibur 4 to everybody.
Disgaea for the strategy game lover

i cant really recomend linger in shadows, GaryT85, even if it is only 1.99. it was interesting to see once or twice. havent touched it since.

yeah i guess i didnt make clear.. i meant the 4 listed are the only 4 i have bothered buying..

PAIN and echochrome are the ones i would recommend ;)

EECCCCHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHRRRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Get it now.

I'm enjoying WarHawk so far, if that helps. As its an onlone game theres alot of replaiblity.

I didn't enjoy the WipEout HD demo mind, felt like F-Zero but with something just..missing, I dunno.

I got Super Stardust HD and WipEout HD

I'm having a tooon of fun with both of them.

WipEout is only 20 bucks, but feels like a game worth 50 or 60.

Not to mention SSHD is PURE GOLD.

Siren. One of the better survival horrors, thats actually about surviving, and is kind of horrific.

Back