Top Spin Tennis Hitting Wii Spring 08

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Publisher 2K Sports announced today the development of Top Spin Tennis (working title) for Wii. The title is planned for a Spring 2008 release.

Players will use the Wii Remote to swing their racket, while the Nunchuk handles character movement and aiming. The game will include singles, doubles, mixed and non-mixed matches; exhibition, and tournament; four levels of difficulty; a dozen licensed real-life star players alongside 10 original characters; four-player multiplayer, and a collection of party games.

"We are excited to bring our popular Top Spin series to the Wii," said 2K President Chris Hartmann. "Given the Wii's unique controllers and the fun family-oriented gameplay, Top Spin Tennis effectively bridges the gap between a sports and a party game."

The Top Spin Tennis franchise was first established in 2003 and has since seen three main entries across various platforms.

Awesome!! I'm still bitter they didn't make top spin for PS2 and they made it for xbox and xbox360. Finally I have another tennis game to master.

Decisions, decisions.

To buy this or Mario Tennis?

Thanks CGAW

My life has just got a whole lot better, as soon as this baby is pre orderable I will do it:D

I will probably buy rafeal nadal tennis too:lol:

Back