Total fail?

Silent-Sniper

↑ Awesome ↑
Nov 20, 2006
Warrington - UK
I was excited when I got it before, loved it in the tutorial, played a real match and was stressed as hell, it is near impossible to shoot from a normal shot, they seem to get the power shot things all the time no matter how much I tackle them..

I swear they made this over the top with the stupid power ups, I am even tempted to trade in my Wii I am so disappointed with what Nintendo have brought us.

30-1.. wow i hope its not that easy and all about the powerups then it wont be as much fun..

well im gonna change it to extreme. those shots that only captains can do give you a lot of goals

I agree Sniper - The powerups actually ruin the whole game for me :(
Maybe one of the unlockable cards will have the cheat of no powerups. I hope so cause a lot of them are useless so far (apart from no tackle megastrike).

briers07 said:
well im gonna change it to extreme. those shots that only captains can do give you a lot of goals
what is extreme in this game? does it make it harder to shoot??

i doubt there is a unlockable to stop powerups... well i guess we wont know until some1 beats them...that would be a coolk option to turn them off or maybe make there a lower chance of it happening

The extreme mode is the highest difficulty level, the ennemy is better that's all. And by powerups you mean items or what?

Back