Is it just me, or is Call of Duty not worth the money?

I loved it but I don't think it was worth the money I know that sounds weird

I bought is and found it quite easy and I am not a hard core gamer. I had loads of problems with slow down in the final levels which were just crazy. I tried all sorts of tricks to get it to work properly to no avail.

No shoots em ups seem to match GoldenEye and Perfect Dark on the N64 though.

Two wks ago I had time on my hands and spent some at a local EB games just browsing.... I then became occupied with flirting with the atractive woman behind the counter.... well to make a long story short I purchased the component cables for the Wii and she put COD3 in the bag (a used copy of course) with a wink. I played the game the next day for about 45 minutes and was quite relieved that I did not pay for the game. quite disapointing in my opinion. Though I really appreciate the gesture, it was very nice of her.

Wardy said:
No shoots em ups seem to match GoldenEye and Perfect Dark on the N64 though.

Perfect Dark..........Enough said! One of the best games on earth

shadowrunner said:
Two wks ago I had time on my hands and spent some at a local EB games just browsing.... I then became occupied with flirting with the atractive woman behind the counter.... well to make a long story short I purchased the component cables for the Wii and she put COD3 in the bag (a used copy of course) with a wink. I played the game the next day for about 45 minutes and was quite relieved that I did not pay for the game. quite disapointing in my opinion. Though I really appreciate the gesture, it was very nice of her.

So did you get her phone number?

LOL--- Actually i've been back since to see if they had a used copy of Super Paper Mario.... they didnt. Did a little more flirting. It's actually quite innocent. I'm happily married and would never take it any further. I'm just a flirt by nature. my wife knows this and is ok with it.... though she hates it when I get all the attention at restaurants from our female servers and she gets sorta the cold shoulder.

I finished COD3 the other day.... I cried.... It was great while it lasted... Except for the Jeep driving i'll agree.

Back