wii sports

Wii sports is amazing, The only thing I dont like about it is boxing, it seems you just flail the wiimote and hope for the best. All the other sports have some structure to them. Golf is simply amazing when you get a chip-in you just get excited and have to scream, and Tennis when you beat 2 lvl 2000 computers and you go up like 200pts ist just amazing. Same with The Homerun Derby gettin perfect on that is just awesome. Its hours upon countless hours of fun.

1liter said:
so whats the deal with wii sports?

Fist bowling...no matter where i stand my mii
or what direction i aim at i always get a major
curve to the left, as if it freaking ball has a gravitatonal pull
to the left...even if i keep my hand straight. (theres a thread about it)

haha, just practice, its obviously possible... i hit pro soon after getting the game

1liter said:
so whats the deal with wii sports?

i hear nothing but good things about this game
yet when i played it, it was freaking lame.

Fist bowling...no matter where i stand my mii
or what direction i aim at i always get a major
curve to the left, as if it freaking ball has a gravitatonal pull
to the left...even if i keep my hand straight. (theres a thread about it)

Second...baseball just plain sucks. Batting is alright i guess...but it ends up being a bunch of fouls then some stupid hit thats either a single or an out, maybe a doubble (cant really do much about that guess thats how it is...not very fun though) pitching is stupid...i can sit in my chair and waive the mote around like nothing and its always the same throw...wiii<-----sarcasim

golf is just like wtf...cant see where the balls going, sencoring how hard a swing is the worst...esp when putting,

havent boxed yet...but tennis is just the worst. Heres a question i saw a video of some people playing...they were using the nun-chuck...but when i play its my mii just running around aimlessly and when the ball comes near me swing a little...no paticular order just kinda waive the mote (perception dpth the ball) and when its near me wave the mote and hope for a good hit...is the console this bad for real?

thought u would need the chuck to move the your mii around in these games...such as tennis...esp since i saw a vid of some guys playing and using it during this game...like actually using it to move there mii around...

whats the deal with this thing?

1)"havent boxed yet" That is by far the best one
2)IT IS A FREE GAME!! THAT IS WHY IT GETS A GOOD RATING. you dont expect nintendo to give you a loz:tp level game did you?
3)You dont play any sports do you? Because from what I hear, it sounds like you just suck at bowling, baseball, golf and tennis...

if you don't believe that you can curve the ball in tennis or bowling i suggest you go on youtube or something and look for video's cause i am sure there are people out there that uploaded their vids... anyhow in bowling if the ball ALWAYS curve to the left congradulations.. you are apart of the millions of people who will does not know how to control the spin on the ball. Don't believe me go check on the sites and see how much the ball can actually spin, personally i can make it so that the ball starts form the left corner .... touches the side of the gutter and returning to the middle of the pins when it hits them. Also for tennis you complain that there is no skills and it is just plain hitting... again no you are apart of the majority who do now know how to control the ball.... you can make the ball spin which ever way you want be it front, left/right, or back. the spins on the ball will effect the ball behaves, if you spin the ball correctly the ball will move in on a curve instead of being stright and if you spin it hard enough and hit it soft enough the balls bounce will change depending on the spin you put on .... don't believe me? look for vidoe's and if you still can't find any PM me.. i wil up load some

EDIT: also, just an FYI if you didnt read the instructions .. in baseball you use different type of serves depending on the buttons you press ... if the ball was all dependent on your throws.. i am pretty sure the game wont get anywhere....

can i get a liter of cola. eat a dick its not supposed to be a real game. i dont want a large farva.

1liter said:
ok what im SAYING is...

i get the SAME swing in tennis, no matter HOW i swing it

and in bowling my mii will follow through on a swing even if I dont!
this is NOT how wii playes, what gives?

this is cuz you SUCK

Back