Wii Sports too simple?

Nintendo wants to make things simple. Wii sports will probably be the first thing we play when we get the Wii before moving on to the other games. It's simple so that we will easily get a feel of how the Wiimote works and stuff.

this game is like a "sample" of the wii's innovative featured control, and NO u don't control the wii, i know this more than anyone cuz i seen ALL the conference vids and reggie clearly say u DON:T move em, they move by them selves, but the games imo are samples of how the systems work

NeMeZyZ said:
this game is like a "sample" of the wii's innovative featured control, and NO u don't control the wii, i know this more than anyone cuz i seen ALL the conference vids and reggie clearly say u DON:T move em, they move by them selves, but the games imo are samples of how the systems work

aww so youre 100% sure we dont get control over the ppl..?

TBH I could easily get my gran or grandad to play Wii Sports Tennis if they only have to swing the remote (or flick it) but if I then said "Okay you swing, backhand, spin, lob etc with this hand and move around the court using this analogue stick" I'd just get a lost look. This way I just say "Okay swing this like a raquet" and there we go, sorted.

Back