Looking for a golf game like Wii Sports...

Thanks, YoungBalla, I'll check it out. We like to be semi-serious on the vid golf, but we like to have fun with it too. We Love Golf might be it. Appreciate the heads up...

by the way. when "hardcore gamers" who take everything way to literally and dont understand the purpose of playing a video game just because its fun look at this. they will be like nooo that game sucks because its directed towards people who wont take it too seriously. but still. refer to my above post and research it. youll prob like it :]

I'm bringing this thread back since Sports Resort is out now... I was expecting a little bit more but it's nice to have a full 18 hole course now (although half of the holes are identical to the original wii sports).

But with the WMP it makes putting and the overall experience much better - I would love if they would make this a stand alone golf game with multiple 18 hole courses.

Thanks, kaptain. I've seen it advertised, but didn't realize it had an 18 hole course with it. Off to Amazon... :)

I would love if they would make this a stand alone golf game with multiple 18 hole courses.

Back