Golf Games

jaxonyz813

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2007
Bucklin, Missouri
Wii Online Code
0553-8842-6416-0792
ok here's the deal.......Im really diggin golf on wii sports.......but I want a game with a type of "career mode"....where you can win new stuff and what not........Im not really into tiger woods though, Its kinda boring.........anyone know of any?

Super swing Golf would be ideal for you then. hope that helped:wink:

Yeah Super swing golf is a great game but i found it somewhat difficult to beat the first two characters IMO LMAO:lol: . Just be prepared is all Yeah I agree wit you on the tiger woods game to time consuming for me i sold that one quick.

Wait for Capcom's 'We Love Golf'. It features Capcom characters (such as Zack&Wikis Zack and Streetfighters Chun Li) and has online play. All the previews so far point to it being the best golf game on Wii. Shame that its not out for another couple of months yet but it will be worth the wait.

Dude, just get Tiger woods 08. It's the most realistic out of all of them, and you can play as the best golfer in the world. The other ones just look, I don't know, kinda girly? Maybe sissy is the right word. Yeah, anyway, I think Tiger Woods 08 has online play, could be wrong, though.

pYRo said:
Dude, just get Tiger woods 08. It's the most realistic out of all of them, and you can play as the best golfer in the world. The other ones just look, I don't know, kinda girly? Maybe sissy is the right word. Yeah, anyway, I think Tiger Woods 08 has online play, could be wrong, though.
Nope no online play in Tiger Woods. We Love Golf will be the first golf game to feature online play.

Back