TOTAL Newbie to Wii....question please

Wolfie1038

WiiChat Member
Jan 18, 2010
Hi,

I just got a Wii (basic) and I wanted to know about adding Wii Fit to it. Is that possible? What would I need to do that?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I just got a Wii (basic) and I wanted to know about adding Wii Fit to it. Is that possible? What would I need to do that?

Thanks in advance

Of course it is possible. If you buy the Wii Fit game, it comes with the balance board or you can buy the balance board separately. Be aware that Wii Fit Plus may not come with the balance board since those who purchased Wii Fit would already have one. Be sure to get the one with the balance board if you go straight to Wii Fit Plus.

Hi,

Thanks in advance
your asking about getting wii fit?

I don't really know WHAT I'm asking. My son is sending me a Wii because he feels that it would be exercise for me (I am partially disabled). He said it is coming with a Sports pkg that includes bowling, etc.

What I want to know is if I get to the point I am able to do more exercise, can I add Wii fit to the existing system I have? I don't even know how the games come! I am assuming they are a disc? I see ads showing the Fit having a white pad or something, and figured it had to hook to the console somehow. Told ya I was a TOTAL newbie! Course being 58, I have alot of "senior" moments! Sorry for my ignorance!

Hi,

Thanks in advance
your asking about getting wii fit?

I don't really know WHAT I'm asking. My son is sending me a Wii because he feels that it would be exercise for me (I am partially disabled). He said it is coming with a Sports pkg that includes bowling, etc.

What I want to know is if I get to the point I am able to do more exercise, can I add Wii fit to the existing system I have? I don't even know how the games come! I am assuming they are a disc? I see ads showing the Fit having a white pad or something, and figured it had to hook to the console somehow. Told ya I was a TOTAL newbie! Course being 58, I have alot of "senior" moments! Sorry for my ignorance!

Haha thats quite alright. Yes the games are CDs, and setup is easy as well, the instructions are included with the system and game. All games work with all wii systems. If you have any more questions i will respond a.s.a.p

Back