total time played

brandon

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
when you go to the calender on the main start screen for the wii, you can select each day and it says how much time you played. i was wondering if there was anything on the wii like in the settings to see if you could see your total time played, like if the added it up for you. anyone know anything about this?

Uhm, i dont think so, just go day by day logging ur time played. Then add them all up.

all i know is that one day i had over 8 hrs of play, i rather not now how much total time i have played :(

~X

haha yeah dude i wouldnt want to know my total time either, i remember seeing like 16 hours in one day when i got zelda for it x.x

yea reptar thats the same with me. like i was playing galaxy today and i played for like 2 hours and at the end i was kinda bored even though its still a fun game. thats why i only have 36 stars so far i just have fun playing it not play it to beat it type thing.

Some would cry if I worked it out. Some of us around here are pathetic, aren't wii, i mean we?

I could play right through Armageddon with a good enough game and enough energy drink.

iOwnage said:
^who would waste their time to do that?

Sadly, more than you think. I did it one day just to see if I actually hit the appropriate bang for the buck (1 hour of entertainment for ever dollar spent).

I think I hit over 350 hours, easy...

Master Foot said:
Nice idea, but it would remind me of how much of my life that I've wasted.

Err, I think WoW gamers have a worse time dealing with those numbers =P. Using the in-game command to look at total time played...

Well, I'm ashamed to reveal the total time spent over only a course of 9 months, but in my first weekend of playing, I logged in...48 hours of gameplay. 'Twas a really dark time.

Back