how much time do u play?

Longest stint was 2.5hours. Usually I play for about half an hour, but I can go months without playing it.

Maybe an hour or so each day throughout the week. Just depends. 2 hours a day on the weekends.:shocked:

Lately i have not been playing much but thats because of the dry spell of games ... i put in about 20 hours a week on various VC games and old GC games and old PS2 games and mario party 8. When i have a great game to play i usually clock around 9 hours a day if not more. This fall is going to be amazing I am going to be buying a 360 elite and a ps3 and the wii has some amazing games coming out. Between Brawl, Metroid prime 3, mairo galaxy (if it comes out this year), Metal gear solid 4, Splintercell Conviction, Halo 3, Rainbow Six Vegas, Gears of War, and Lost Planet i am going to be having a very busy fall and winter season.

sorry about the double post i didnt realize that i had already posted because my computer did something strange.

Last edited:
i would love to play it more but my mum is babysitting this little dickhead of a boy and he always wants to play i dont play it so he can't play it ;)

Back