How long did u play on your first day

I played for 7 hours mostly playing wii sports couldnt move my arms the next day lol

I played on my wii the first day i got it for 5 and a half hours straight.
Then after and hour break i played on it for about another 2 hours i would say! I was sooooo tired:zzz: after playing on it that long i couldn't get out of bed the next day! LOL!:lol:

I would say erm well at least 3 hours was zelda:ciappa: and the rest well i was hooked on to wii sports so much, but now it is an alright game i play reguarly!:yesnod:

Last edited:
i played for 7 hours and 7 minutes on the first day. this was all split pretty evenly between zelda, red steel and wii sports

i think i got about 11 hours, i played from like 1 am to 4 or 5, then got up at like 2 or 3 and played till about the end of the day. With brief pauses to go play 360.

i played for 5 hours, would of been more but i had to go shopping

OOOOHH the Wii was on for about 10 hours belive me..I have 2 sisters and one brother and after a long time of playing Wii Sports(all of us), then my brother started playing Zelda and then it was my turn to play then his, and there were like an hour interval for each turn, so it was really like 10 hours, good start for the Wii.

on the first day I could only run the updates... since I had a problem with the connection it took like 3 hours... but I got it fixed... on the second day I played about 12 hours lmfao!

I couldn't play it the first day I had it - we didn't have a TV yet. The folowing day I went to a a family member's house and played Wii Sports for 2 hours (I would have played more, but ran out of time.)
When I got a TV and Zelda, I played 7 hours (That's more like it!) :p

6 hours. I don't play that much anymore, sometimes I find myself just standing next to my Wii wondering if I should finish Zelda, or try to get a perfect game in Bowling. DBZ: BT2 is completely finished and the only reason I haven't traded it in yet is because I have yet to get another Nunchuk to play multiplayer with my bro.. :p It better be fun.

Bryan_ said:
6 hours. I don't play that much anymore, sometimes I find myself just standing next to my Wii wondering if I should finish Zelda, or try to get a perfect game in Bowling. DBZ: BT2 is completely finished and the only reason I haven't traded it in yet is because I have yet to get another Nunchuk to play multiplayer with my bro.. :p It better be fun.
i played dbz with my friend multiplayer its okay
yeah i hate it when u have that feeling of when your not sure u should play a game and beat it or not

Back