How long did u play on your first day

I played like 7 hours and around 40 mins i tihnk than my mom came in and i had to sleep so i went to sleep, woke up an hour later started playing for around another hour than i was just to tired to move

The day i buy it i can't play 'cause the work. But that weekend if i can remember i played almost 5 hours. Until now, it's the most time i've ever played Wii.

i had about 5 games when i got my wii, i tried all of them after about 3 hours of wii sports. i played about half an hour on each game.

I just checked and I only played for 6 hours and 55 mins on the first day, I'm shocked, the second day I played for 8 hours and 2 mins. This was a combo of sports, wiiplay, zelda, and the channels.

Well I got mine at like 5:00 and I got to my boyfriends house around 6, so we played it from 6 till about 9, then I played it for another 2 hours or so when I got home. So that's about 7 hours.

My boyfriends playing time on the first day was like 15 hours or so, he had it about 7 o clock in the morning and played it as soon as he got home, then his mate came over and played it, then I did lol, and then his bro came home from school so.. yeah lol

i played probably 6 hours with the group... we had wii sports for the first 2 hours.. then i tryed ray man.... fun but past the second level it was beyond my remote skills at this point..lol then i went to the store in search of more remotes for wii sports.. no wiimotes but snatched up wario ware, and red steel.. only past the first level on red steel, wario ware is a little nuts but without that game i wouldnt have been able to get as far on the others... really shows you the full extent of the wiimote

over the past 2 days ive had it probably 12 hours and invited friends over to play just to watch and laugh at them...

wezeles said:
wario ware is a little nuts but without that game i wouldnt have been able to get as far on the others... really shows you the full extent of the wiimote

Totally agree with you there, it really does make great use of the wiimote.

i mean its fun, all the little clips from other games.... pikimin,samus poped in the for a second.. but you can tell its an asian title converted to "english" in my case... not the best game but good for learning and having heart attacks keeping up.. im sure most the first games are gonna be like this.. also got monster 4x4 world circuit because the steering wheel came with it free... what a blast, im really gonna love my racing games now wont beat them in the first 2 hours...

lol I'm getting Excite Truck on Friday REALLY looking forward to it! Something diferent to play on the wii

i was torn between the two... excite truck was the same price but the steering wheel was 20 bucks alone so i went with the other one... its not as crazy of game play as excite truck but does have alot of cool vehicals and really cool mini games.. i still plan on nabbing up excite truck, maybe when i get Wii play today... god i need another Wiimote..lol

Well me and my bro played his wii for almost 2 days straight!!......If u can belive it.....the 2 day that we got it..well I should say the third day we played for about 2 or 3 hours..then went to bed..lmfao:zzz:

Back