how long does the wii jacket take to come?

i live in england and i ordered the covers as soon as a saw them on my wii and i got the email saying it will come in ten working days but still nothing i got the email for nintendo on the 20th (this month)so i should get them by today or tomorrow if not then i'll strip down to nothing and run in the street with a wiimote painted on my back

anthonybest1 said:
i live in england and i ordered the covers as soon as a saw them on my wii and i got the email saying it will come in ten working days but still nothing i got the email for nintendo on the 20th (this month)so i should get them by today or tomorrow if not then i'll strip down to nothing and run in the street with a wiimote painted on my back

I live in England and ordered them as soon as they were availiable. I havn't recieved them yet or even had an email from Ninty :(

LoganSix said:
I have had friends hit each other accidentally with the remotes while playing.

This is why I like mine. My kids get too aggressive playing side by side.

I got email from Nintendo says my Jacket been ship! I should get it in few days or next week real soon! Right before Mario Galaxy Comes out!:D

FRuMMaGe said:
I ordered mine the first day and I havn't heard from them since. :(

Same here... I didn't even get a confirmation Email... I just reorder today for the hell of it.

okay i got one of the 2 wiimot jackets i ordered. do you think the second one will arrive later?

it is hella ugly, i probably wont use it when i get it.

Well I've ordered mine last Monday, and have yet to get it. And after reading thia thread I probably shouldn't expect it anytime soon.

i received an email last Wednesday that my order has been shipped. It has been 8 business days including the first Wednesday. I still don't have my three.

EDIT: i just got mine :D so total of 8 business days from the confirmation mail.

Last edited:
a fawkin long ass time, it took for ever, when they got here im like, fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally!!!!

CantGetAWii said:
Patience everyone :lol:
Thats what you need.

so true. also i realized when i got the wiimote jacket that nintendo payed a little over $2 to get it shipped. thats a lot of money considering the amount of people who ordered it.

Do any body no

Where or what site do I go and get the mote jackit?

Back