Wii Jacket

I wonder how much armor their going to put on this Wii remote...soon we're going to have to hop in a freakin TANK just to play the Wii.

Dzapper said:
I wonder how much armor their going to put on this Wii remote...soon we're going to have to hop in a freakin TANK just to play the Wii.

at least we will be good at war games....

this is why ill put it on the remote

its free

it protects the wii remote

im sold

yEAH i like to call it my Wiimote condom. :shifty: *hides*

Haha, he said condom! Instantly funny post. Followed by the shifty eyes. And then an action surrounded by *'s. Hahaha, a comedian has arrived! :rolleyes:

When I saw them online I thought they looked stupid, but now that I've got them, I don't see myself taking them off. They give lots more grip, they don't look that bad, and they are very comfortable. They don't inhibit any buttons, and from experiences, they seem to be performance enhancing.

After constantly losing in the first knockout game of the Striker Cup in MSCF, the first time I played through the Striker Cup with the jackets I won the cup, losing just one game in the group stages. But that could just be a coincidence.

BTW I got them on Friday, I live in Regional Queensland.

Last edited:
i ordered them on the day i got the mail thing...

i live in the uk...i didnt get a email etc....i tried to reorder and it worked....so i am thinking my first didnt work :(

daviduk200 said:
anyone in Uk got theres yet?

i ordered mine on the day they sent us the messages. and its not here

Me Too but they they take time to get all orders in and sort it all out.

Today they started dispatching the orders, I have been contacted by them and your should of too.

UK people

I got my confirmation email yesterday (2 infact..) and it said they will be dispatched within 10 working days. But with the postal strikes, God knows how long it's going to take to get mine! I'm not too bothered though, I only got them because they're free, I doubt I'll use them though because I'm guessing the Wiimotes with the jackets on won't fit in my charge station.

Yeah I got 2 e-mails as well. I got them today it says

Dear Customer, Thank you for your request. Your Wii Jacket(s) are in the process of being despatched and will be with you within the next ten working days This e-mail is for information only. Please do not reply. Kind regards, Nintendo Customer Services

Back