Wii jackets came today!

i really like them but it sucks since you have to take them off when you want to play guitar hero III and in the future for the wii zapper, wii steering wheel, and whatever new accesories come with the games

Mine took the time they said to arrive.

Good grip etc but its not really suited to the games where you use the Wiimote conventionally.

I probably wont end up using mine since i play mostly guitar hero but they havent come

They feel nice and have a nice grip but they make your Wiimote look like a piece of crap.

They feel good, but they look more like a shower cap or your Wiimote died and is being sent to the morgue or something.
:lol:

Mine arrived today, and I must admit, they feel really nice, especially when holding the controller in the horizontal position. Look half decent aswell compared to the dodgy multicoloured ones you see. I havent tried removing the dam thing yet, I can imagine it'd be a pain replacing batteries with it on?
All in all I'm happy with my Wii-mote condoms, especially since they were free. *yells out "yes! my condoms arrived in the mail finally!" *

Mine came today i quite like them not tried using them with a game yet. But i quite like them and they was FREE so its all good.

Mine showed today too (USPS) - pretty nice, they go on and off super easy, and have a nice feel. I noted when you turn the control sideways and hold it with two hands, they're extra nice (that orientation always felt "skimpy" to me).

For kicks I notched out the area in front of the Nyko charger connector, and with pressure it would make contact, but not sitting loose. No biggie as it comes off pretty easy, and I may not even use them, but it's a nice option.

~DT

Back