I got the PAL Wii Today!

That's good news mate, happy for you... work is dragging a little today cause I know I'm off tomorrow and picking mine up at 8am. Just been to the pub for an hour though so it helped my day go quick :D

For us in Spain, it is waiting until saturdaymorning (tomorrow it is a holiday)....
As far as I know, only Toys R Us does pre-orders. The rest of the stores, don´t. So I guess I will go early to the supermarket and get me one. And if I am unlucky then I still have 2 weeks before X-mass to get me my present.....

The best game on a Wii: Star Wars...... just imagine swinging your laser like Luke..... zooooom zzooooooom zzzooooooom.......

rtr1900 said:
For us in Spain, it is waiting until saturdaymorning (tomorrow it is a holiday)....
As far as I know, only Toys R Us does pre-orders. The rest of the stores, don´t. So I guess I will go early to the supermarket and get me one. And if I am unlucky then I still have 2 weeks before X-mass to get me my present.....

The best game on a Wii: Star Wars...... just imagine swinging your laser like Luke..... zooooom zzooooooom zzzooooooom.......

I've already imagined... it would be so good, providing they got it right - could be a disaster

OH MY GOD!!!!:mad2:

I just got news that where I live (city of 250.000 people) there will be only 50 Wii (girlfriend of a colleuge works in a gamestore, they´ll get 3 units).

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How can this be?????? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:mad2: :mad2:

Back