wii remote jackets!

Projection said:
If ur in the UK how do u order them cuz on that little form with the serial number and stuff it only says US and Canada.

go onto

www.nintendo.co.uk

then click on the large picture of the wii.

then find the ad that shows u the wii jacket u should find it soon enough.

I was able to place my order online but the order confirmation then stated that I ordered "0" jackets. I ended up calling Nintendo on the phone to get the order placed correctly. The Nintendo guy told me that no one's orders are working and their servers are bogged down due to the high volume of orders being placed.

that looks like a diffrent leash than the orginal and the replacments ... i whant it .. and if its free yeah...! i do not think that it was the suprize i think they did it to tid us over untill the anoucment on oct 10

I still think the Nintendo surprise was Turbo CD games. This means Sega Saturn, and other CD based games are possible. That poor Wii hard drive must be feeling the pain. Hang in there hard drive, I got a lot more games to download!

Jay588 said:
why would they sell on ebay if people get em for free? :eek:ut:

the same reason people buy food that looks like people on ebay, the same reason i saw EB selling wii play for 30 bucks when u get it wen u buy a new controller - people are stupid.

juz1093 said:
the same reason people buy food that looks like people on ebay, the same reason i saw EB selling wii play for 30 bucks when u get it wen u buy a new controller - people are stupid.
they wont sell well or at all because 1, they are ugly and people would buy the colorful ones instead and 2, people know they were given out for free, and if they need wiimote skins they already have a wii and can get them for free anyway. the only reason why people would need them is if they only ordered say 2 of them and then bought another controller and needed another(but they will soon come packaged with the jacket), but you can just order one for free at nintendo anyway.

and wii play comes with a wiimote, the one eb games sells is the used wii play game only because people have returned it but not controller, and the jacket will come with wiiplay and the controller bundle or any seperate wiimote you buy..but yeah..people are stupid, they havent thought of it the way i have, so maybe they will buy em..good luck though

Nintendo website is finally takin the orders again...just sent for mine

Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer

Our records indicate that your request for additional Wii Remote Jacket(s) has exceeded the maximum quantity allowed per Wii serial number.
If you feel that you have received this message in error, please wait 24 hours and try your request again.

If you've already waited 24 hours and are still receiving this message, please contact Nintendo's Consumer Service Department at [email protected] or at 1-866-431-8367. Representatives are available from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm, Pacific Time, seven days a week.

Click here to go to the Consumer Service home page, or
Click here to go to Nintendo's home page."

Call that number and place the order over the phone. It took me only 5 minutes to complete the order after spending over 30min trying on the web.

Actually, the grips are free for everyone.
Nintendo's giving them out so they don't get sued by idiots who threw there Wii remote at the TV. ;)

Bry1500 said:
Actually, the grips are free for everyone.
Nintendo's giving them out so they don't get sued by idiots who threw there Wii remote at the TV. ;)

Lets get some free nunchuck jackets too then.

Back