wii remote jackets!

Pikachu256 said:
Yay Finally but at least its free =] just submitted my order in hopefully it gets here tomorrow or in this week =]

It says the orders will be sent out on the 15th.

Here's one which I got from game informer but have seen on a couple of sites including wii.com.
cushion1.jpg

Woah, that thing looks weird and cool at the same time. Can anyone think of a reason for making it wider at the top? The only thing I can think of is that if the top has a larger surface area, than if it hit something it would cause less damage, I'm pretty sure, because it would be more spread out.

Anyway, I have a question thats sorta on topic: You know the newest wrist straps they came out with (its shown in the pic, it has a snap thing rather than the slider so that it stays tight against your wrist)? Is there any way to get those from Nintendo? Do you have to buy them or are they free? Do they come with wii-remotes now?

Thanks, guys.

Yea it looks really bulky, but hey it's free! If I don't like it I can just take it off and shove it in a drawer and I lose nothing.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Woah, that thing looks weird and cool at the same time. Can anyone think of a reason for making it wider at the top? The only thing I can think of is that if the top has a larger surface area, than if it hit something it would cause less damage, I'm pretty sure, because it would be more spread out.

Anyway, I have a question thats sorta on topic: You know the newest wrist straps they came out with (its shown in the pic, it has a snap thing rather than the slider so that it stays tight against your wrist)? Is there any way to get those from Nintendo? Do you have to buy them or are they free? Do they come with wii-remotes now?

Thanks, guys.
I assume if you use this form you'll get the newest version of the strap.

^Actually, I'm fairly certain that that is for the 2nd Gen Wrist Strap.

1st Gen- Released with Wii. Commonly Broke (this is the version they are willing to replace if you fill out that form)
2nd Gen- Released at the first of the year. Was made with a thicker strap, and less of these broke (this is the version I have, and the version they are willing to send you if you fill out that form)
3rd Gen- 2nd Gen, with the exception of a snapping piece, rather than the slider, to hold the wrist strap snug to your wrist (This is the version I want, and have not seen an offer for)

I appreciate your thoughtfulness, though. Thank you.

Originally it was for the second gen strap but why would they still send you an old version of the strap if they've come out with a new one? Anyways this is drifting off topic, so how about those wii jackets?

danib62 said:
Originally it was for the second gen strap but why would they still send you an old version of the strap if they've come out with a new one? Anyways this is drifting off topic, so how about those wii jackets?

What of them? They keep the wiimote warm and protected against some AIDs, what else is there to be said? I mean, look at the track record, it's undeniable proof: Not a single wiimote has ever been infected. Amazing.

*Starts Church Singing* Ooooh, happy daaaaaaaaaaaay! *clap clap* oooooooooh, happy daaaaaaaaay!:wtf:

i don't see the purpose of this, even though it was told ot everyone that had a wii yesterday. its nic that they care about us and made something for protecting but i bet u ppl only have dropped ur wii mot once so i think its that good of an idea nut its nice of thm that they give a free one to the wii owners that bought there wii before hand

Back