Wiis on the 6th confirmed at my walmart

ramza04

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
So i went into wal-mart today to see if i could confirm walmarts dec 3rd/6th shipments and the employee showed me their new flyer which indeed said, "Available 12/6". He said they have 9 in stock but might receive more before that date. He said that they open at 6:00AM but won't be putting them on sale until 8:00AM. I was thinking of going at around 2:00 or 3:00AM to set up camp. What you guys think? Is that to late should i maybe go at 12:00AM? I live in Northern Maine and its a pretty small county so i'm not sure what time i'll go. Either way its gonna be worth it for the wii!!.

ramza04 said:
So i went into wal-mart today to see if i could confirm walmarts dec 3rd/6th shipments and the employee showed me their new flyer which indeed said, "Available 12/6". He said they have 9 in stock but might receive more before that date. He said that they open at 6:00AM but won't be putting them on sale until 8:00AM. I was thinking of going at around 2:00 or 3:00AM to set up camp. What you guys think? Is that to late should i maybe go at 12:00AM? I live in Northern Maine and its a pretty small county so i'm not sure what time i'll go. Either way its gonna be worth it for the wii!!.

go at 12am trust me you want to be there as soon as possible. come back to tell us if you got it or not lol.

Yea i think you're right. I'm not sure how many were camped out at launch date here but i know they started wicked early on saturday.Will definatly tell you guys if i get my hands on one.

I'm getting mine this day too. I called earlier today and they said there was no reservations and they open at 8 A.M. I'm going to miss school this day and probably get there at like 7 A.M hopefully early enough to get a Wii.

Yea i'm gonna go tuesday first to see how they're going to handle the the lineup. Hopefully they'll give us tickets or something so i can be certain of getting one.

Wow, I didn't know there was going to be more camping out after launch date. I camped out on launch date, and thankfully got one. Hope you get it!

I too am going to miss some school to get my Wii. I am going at 6:30am to get mine hopefully its early enough to get a Wii too.

well last night i was bored in my apartment cause the cable went out and started to play all my old gamecube games resident evil zero,re4,wave race,windwaker,day of reckoning,splinter cell,MGS twin snakes,and so on
(it shows im still without the wii) and while playing resident evil 4 i said to myself
damn those are good graphics ,wich the wii could pull that off a little farther.

then i realized that if i buy the wii i would be practically buying another game cube only with a few different things ,and i ponder if shelling 250 plus bucks would be worthwhile and if i should keep the money and buy myself an xbox 360...........man......
anyways today i called a friend of mine and asked him if the wiis where on stock(he works at walmart)....the bastards says: dude i didnt tell u sorry man
walmart had wiis 2 weeks ago they brought 150 units,and until last saturday they were only 15 left.

im like....shuuuut up!!!!
he said he was going to check if there were any left and he would buy it for me so they can give him the employee discount and call him after 6 so i can give him the money and he hands me a wii console........

is the wii worthwhile can anyone that owns the wii tell me if the console is any good at all????....anyway thanks

Yeah, I got an advertisement in the mail that said they would be in the 6th. It also said in small print "Minimum 3 per store". That would suck if there were really only 3 in some stores.

Last edited:
thestingerman said:
I too am going to miss some school to get my Wii. I am going at 6:30am to get mine hopefully its early enough to get a Wii too.
i wish i could miss school for the wii, but im 13 and my parents wont let me!:mad5:

my wal-mart gets only 3 in on the sixth so i gotta get there early too

Back