The Canadian Wii Finder *Revived w/ a new title*

GreyKirby

Fo-Weva Pink!
Sep 18, 2006
In The Real World
Hi people
I am Unofficialy reviving the Unofficial Wii's in Canada thread :)

BestBuy and futureshop
Confirmed to be Friday the 8th Of December.

EBgames
Confirmed by an employee by Me, Restocks every mid-week or weekend

Wal-mart
Most people are saying it was Wednesday the 6th of December? But im not sure about this
Next shipment shoots Canada dec 12th

Toys R Us
Im not sure about this but i hear every weekend they restock. Although i have just heard this from an employee and these are more unreliable then my local EBgames
Next shipment comes to Canada dec 20th

Anymore Stores? Post them down here u_u

Last edited:
oh no! I was hoping I was the only one that knew about the Futureshop Friday shipment! now there's gonna be a big line!!

If i get in line at around 2am, think i'll be able to get one?

Actualy... lots of people knew about it, They just already got there wiis. And i dunno i don't expect a line up...

GreyKirby said:
Actualy... lots of people knew about it, They just already got there wiis. And i dunno i don't expect a line up...

Apparently a bunch of people were lined up this morning (Thursday the 7th) outside of my brother's store, because they thought they were releasing them today.

I just hope there i don't miss my chance :(

Swiftay said:
Apparently a bunch of people were lined up this morning (Thursday the 7th) outside of my brother's store, because they thought they were releasing them today.

I just hope there i don't miss my chance :(
waiwait.. Do you live in ontario... My Brother is going to try and get me one when the store opens :S
Ill be Sooo very happy if he does and ill thank him and kiss the floor in front of him(pokes at sig)

An employee in Toys R Us told me that they will get shipments on December 20. Also Walmart told me they were getting shipments on the 12th. I doh't know if this is true, but it seemed reliable. BTW I live in Toronto.

Edit: Also I might go early tommorow to Bestbuy in Downtown Toronto (hope I get one).

Last edited:
I really hope I'm able to get one at Futureshop, I'll be going there as early in the morning as I can. I tried to get one at Walmart on the 6th, but they said they never even recieved any shipments. Tried EBGames and ToysRUs as well, nothing :(

GreyKirby said:
waiwait.. Do you live in ontario... My Brother is going to try and get me one when the store opens :S
Ill be Sooo very happy if he does and ill thank him and kiss the floor in front of him(pokes at sig)

nope, Calgary, sorry!

but yeah, my brother entered a raffel thing for the Wii (because Futureshop employees can't buy them, so they held a raffel to give 3 to 3 employees, they still have to buy them though.) hopefully not many other people enter, supposedly most of his co-workers bought ps3's.

anyway, my dad doesnt want me to be camping out at 2 am...but...im gonna have to, somehow!

Hey Swiftay,

Are there going to be Wii's at Calgary Futureshops on Friday?
If so then when are you planning to try to get there

Jrizzle said:
Hey Swiftay,

Are there going to be Wii's at Calgary Futureshops on Friday?
If so then when are you planning to try to get there

yes.

i dunno, i planned to go at like 2 am originally, but its 6 am right now..and im leaving in half an hour, i think i'll be fine. The only problem is that i'm pretty sure it's one of those 'drop shipments' or something, meaning that they don't actually know exactly when it's going to be delivered to the store, it might be when it opens, it might be like right before it closes.

Hey, does anyone know anything about retailers in Montreal? I've been calling like crazy and finally thought that I'd get one today, but the BB I went only had 8. I was like WTF, the other guy told me they'll have around 15-20. And Futureshop here doesn't know yet when they'll get some. Our awesome canadian Walmarts never freaking knows anything and that pisses me off.

Errr, anyways, if any of you is still searching for a Zelda game, you can still order it at www.thesource.ca. I live in Montreal and it shipped in like 3 days LoL good luck everyone.

Yea, I'm in Montreal also, and they really ain't got no love. I'm wondering if the employee could be lying on the phone. Maybe you have to go check in stores. Specially the future shop guys, it says on their website they got a shipment wednesday and that stores should have some in the coming days, so...

my futureshop was supposed to be open today...but since we got 70cm of snow in london, ontatio, canada...it was closed..so i hope they came in..and its open tommorow...i want a second console for my basement!

Yeh on the Futureshop website it says that they'll get some on this week, but we're already friday. I just called and a guy said that he in fact receive a notice of shipping and doesn't know when he will receive them cuz he said that they are arriving in "special trucks" w/e that means -o-. Anyways, I can CONFIRM that in Montreal,

Futureshop: Has received a total of 0 shipment lately not even on the 8th, maybe next week but doesnt know for sure
Bestbuy: received a total of 8 wiis where I went (on the 8th)... And I think its the first time they receive some since the launch o_O
Walmart: has no fckin clue. No wiis received on the 6th.
Toysrus : still no wiis and "maybe" receiving some next week.

I don't know what about EBgames and Lasource, it seems that I can't phone them-o- Can someone help me out with those 2>?

Argg and so I thought Montreal was a "medium-big" city. No wiis here >(

Last edited:
Guh, my parents have basically given up after TWO STORES didn't have any in, despite the fact that I'm paying for it!

I tell my mom to go at 10AM to futureshop, 1PM she phones "I'm not going, this is pointless", WTF!?

Back