Wiis on the 6th confirmed at my walmart

ZinGy said:
I'm getting mine this day too. I called earlier today and they said there was no reservations and they open at 8 A.M. I'm going to miss school this day and probably get there at like 7 A.M hopefully early enough to get a Wii.
If OC, NY is "Orange County", then you'll probably need to get there a little earlier than 7am. If possible get there no later than 6am. Even though the weather will be pretty raw it will be worth braving the weather to get a Wii.

HAHAHA im an hour and a half closer to getting my hands on the wii
no lines ,no waiting after christmas ,tonight is the night im the owner of a wiii i wont sleep this weekend mwahahahahaha

im hoping theres not too much traffic

man my walmart got 3 on last monday too, weird, the crappy part was my mom was their at 8, they said no wii so she left, we go back next day "oh yah we got 3 yesterday at 9:30" so i figured out from walmart and ebgames that purolator (shipping co.) gets at the walmart and eb at 9;30 so im going at 9 every day wait for shippment nothing, i leave, so far since monday nothing, so im hoping so much that 2morow their is one, and if not then is has to has to has to be sunday, were theirs a wii theirs a way

About 4 days left!

in just over 4 days its wii time!!

The Search

I also called KMart a few times today getting the same old response, "No, and i dont know when we're getting any." But the last time i called the person said that unfortunately they aren't getting any until Dec 30th. Im thinking he was lieing because hes probably annoyed i called 3x everyday this week but then again i havent heard about many people getting them from KMart. Where i live the only stores close by are KMart, walmart, and FYE. Also sears but they said January. Our FYE didnt even fill preorders. My last shot is walmart on 12/6 so i hope 12:00AM Wednesday i'll be first in line and then i'll just DS/PSP until they open. Good luck to anyone else shooting for walmart.

Walmart... the only store in America where you can go in and buy butter for your bread then walk 15ft and buy tires for your monster truck.

ramza04 said:
So i went into wal-mart today to see if i could confirm walmarts dec 3rd/6th shipments and the employee showed me their new flyer which indeed said, "Available 12/6". He said they have 9 in stock but might receive more before that date. He said that they open at 6:00AM but won't be putting them on sale until 8:00AM. I was thinking of going at around 2:00 or 3:00AM to set up camp. What you guys think? Is that to late should i maybe go at 12:00AM? I live in Northern Maine and its a pretty small county so i'm not sure what time i'll go. Either way its gonna be worth it for the wii!!.

If you have a Best Buy close - go there instead - this Sunday. It's known that BB is selling Wiis every Sunday from now until Christmas.

Got mine last week - they had 42 Sunday morning - said they expected as much next week.

Well my walmart said they will be selling them on the 6th but not till 8am they said they will start handing out tickets at 7am. What time would you say I should go to make sure I get a ticket?

re

jsgiv said:
If you have a Best Buy close - go there instead - this Sunday. It's known that BB is selling Wiis every Sunday from now until Christmas.

Got mine last week - they had 42 Sunday morning - said they expected as much next week.

Closest bestbuy is about 2 1/2 hrs. Might be worth the drive to be more certain of getting one though. But I think i'll stick with walmart, its only 10 min away.

jsgiv said:

The best buy near me said to come this Sat or Sun for a wii. I'll be there.

darn no luck 2day satruday mourning, oh well im sure sunday the 3rd(2morow mouring) i will get my Wii!! aparently every time purolator comes crazy wii people folow the delivery man inside the store so i gota be their so early!!! opens at 9 so im getting their at 8, 8 15 ish.

martin8768 said:
darn no luck 2day satruday mourning, oh well im sure sunday the 3rd(2morow mouring) i will get my Wii!! aparently every time purolator comes crazy wii people folow the delivery man inside the store so i gota be their so early!!! opens at 9 so im getting their at 8, 8 15 ish.

Did they even put any on the shelves today?

I seriously cant wait any longer! Just over 3 days till i start camping! Any recommendations on what to bring? I have a ds/psp only 2 movies for the psp. Wonder what i'm gonna do if i have to pee...hmmmm. Should prolly pack diapers i guess ;o

Back