Wiis on the 6th confirmed at my walmart

ramza04 said:
I seriously cant wait any longer! Just over 3 days till i start camping! Any recommendations on what to bring? I have a ds/psp only 2 movies for the psp. Wonder what i'm gonna do if i have to pee...hmmmm. Should prolly pack diapers i guess ;o

lol if you cant bring anybody along to hold your place for you then **** i don't know... maybe just ask the person behind i guess

Well my girlfriend doesn't know if she has to work the next day or not so i hope someone there will just hold my place. I do have some empty water jugs to though.

I never thought i'd ever do such things for a new gaming system that the wii has me willing to do.

ramza04 said:
Well my girlfriend doesn't know if she has to work the next day or not so i hope someone there will just hold my place. I do have some empty water jugs to though.

I never thought i'd ever do such things for a new gaming system that the wii has me willing to do.

me either. this is gonna be my first time waiting for the store to open for the wii, opens at 10 or 11. and imma be there at 5 lol so i know i'll secure a spot for me to get my wii.

Back