The Canadian Wii Finder *Revived w/ a new title*

Yeah, I guess it is good for poeple that works ALL day in front of the computer.... Sorry dude.

lol in the zellers online flyer they advertised the wii...but didnt say they are getting it tom...but it's definately worth a shot to go and check...

im just scared that those stupid zellers morons are gonna put it up on shelves as soon as they get it and it sells out today and even if they get some tom..they're probably gonna lie to me..like always...once i went to rogers video and they said they dont carry wiis here..check back in the spring..im like wtf and i left. i also gotta convince my dad to go to zellers tom when it opens cause i got freakin class tom in the morning:mad:

I just got my Wii !!!! Yeah !!! I just came back from coquitlam center. I went to Zellers, the seller told me that they will have some for tomorrow, but you have to line up and they will give you the ticket. Then I went to future shop,
they got some there. You have to ask them for it, they are not on the shelves, they also have some extra remotes and nutruck, head to future shop immidiately if you live near coquitlam.

it's seriously not worth getting. the only good game out now is zelda and it is easy. (beat it in 30 hours) wait till more games come out then buy it

i got my wii like a month ago at zellers. i guess its good now that you can mod it and play burnt games:D

feb 13 at 12:36(i remeber because it was lunch time n my school when i got it)and i went to walmart with my dad they had 2 left and i got 1(lucky i usally stay for lunch but today i had some feeling

Back