The Canadian Wii Finder *Revived w/ a new title*

Yes, I was there at 6am, but didn't need to be. A few people that showed up at 8:45 got one. Oh well, I finally have one. Good luck all.

By the way, I gave up on the one I had back ordered at Toysrus. It's been over 2 weeks and nothing shipped. I finally gave up and did the 6am thing.

This was in Ottawa by the way.

Mississauga.. people are still lining up. BestBuy had some this week, sold out in 2minutes. Yes.. don't underestimate the Wii

i went really early to toys r us (was there at about 5 30) and it wasnt necessary at all... the toys r us from mississauga got 25 (minimum was 20)
some ppl showed up at around... 7 30 and were able to get one so... anyone who doesnt have one yet.. u dont need to line up just make sure u go at least 2 hrs before it opens and u'll have really good chances of getting one

i ended up finding one at the source. There were 2 stores in windsor that each got 2. I got the first of the two at the store I went to.

toys r us in Kitchener had 31. 1st person in line was there at 5 am...! Although 7am probably would have been Ok.

My arms are killin me, trying to get a perfect homerun derby. :)

london.........wed..........me toronto.........u think it might come here (could u ask your manager or someother dude).....ty

Back