The Canadian Wii Finder *Revived w/ a new title*

i overslept and it was 9:30 when i woke up(i could have got it from barrie but thats a 1 hur drive and they only had 2 left at 12 o clock)

I'm a little bit ticked off today that Best Buy couldn't come through with my pre-order for Wii Play. Does anyone know where I can get Wii Play in the downtown Toronto area?

thx God, I finally found a thread that may help me to find a Wii. Hello everyone. I live in Vancouver and I am still looking for a Wii. Please tell me any news if anyone knows where I can find one. Thank you every much for helps.

zeon9881 said:
hey anybody heard of rumores for futureshop/bestbuy or ebgames and last wal-mart for canada
well where i live bestbuy gets their shipments on friday if they get it, and my friend got one at zellers like a month ago on friday without lining up and my other friend got one at superstore on thursday without lining up as well so i would check those places. also check the flyers to see if anyother store gets shipments.

I went to bestbuy today, the guy asked me to go back and check on thursday, he told me that the store usually restock every thursday, but not sure, so everyone may go to bestbuy on thursday.

raymondz said:
I went to bestbuy today, the guy asked me to go back and check on thursday, he told me that the store usually restock every thursday, but not sure, so everyone may go to bestbuy on thursday.

best buys where?

Back