Wii Jackets

iamreptar

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2007
Does anyone know if you can order the wii jackets on Nintendo's website again if you already ordered previously ? I ordered 2 last time and would like to get another 2. :blush2:

iamreptar said:
Does anyone know if you can order the wii jackets on Nintendo's website again if you already ordered previously ? I ordered 2 last time and would like to get another 2. :blush2:
Probably.

Just give it a try

you can order as many as you like but nintendo can ask to see proof that you have that many wii remotes

Dreamworx said:
you can order as many as you like but nintendo can ask to see proof that you have that many wii remotes

Really, is that only for after you order 4?
Because I only have one Wii-mote and ordered 4.
Something is free you might as well invest :lol:

shipping and handling is free.
i didnt want to be greedy so i only got two at first.

XLaw said:
I hear ppl buying new Wiis have already in their box a wiimote jacket.
That is true, both of mine came with jackets.

I think they have a way of knowing that the controller came with or without the jacket.

But not positive.

I also ordered four and I only have one Wiimote. I haven't tried ordering more, so I don't know if they ask for proof of Wiimote ownership.

Ya new wiis have them already in the box you should have just ordered 4 anyway like i did, but give it s go to order another 2

I ordered it, and then I moved. I guess it's lost in post office or something... it's been like 2 months and I'm not getting it. Too sad! but I doubt if I'm gonna use it even if I had it because of guitar hero.

Too bad I live in Ireland, all the way over next too England. It wouldnt sent over Oceans it said. And I checked the Europe website and it didnt say anything about it. But, you can get Ninty Caps and Mario keyrings for stars that you get for buying games. Which is kinda like gettin them for free, Seeing as you get 1250 stars for just signing up.

In Australia you've got to do it over the phone. I did the exact same thing as iamreptar, I got two at first and I got two just recently. I explained my situation and they willingly sent me two more. They offered to send me 4 more but I wasn't that greedy. I don't actually have 4 Wiimotes, I just wanted a full set for when I did get 4.

Back