how long does the wii jacket take to come?

i placed my order last night, since i'm in no rush to get them, it said back ordered as the status, so oh well. i guess i'll be waiting a while, but since i don't really care about getting the jackets i don't really care when i get them.
once i get them though i'll probably use them, and i definitely will when my roommate's 4 year old plays. haha

kyle

owlsgo said:
what is this wii jacket you speak of? show me, i command it!

nintendo-wii-grip.jpg

Thats the Wii Jacket. Doesn't look that bad. Feels really nice. i was surprised. I just ordered it 'cause it was free, but it's actually a really nice feeling cover. Glad i ordered it

I said the EXACT same thing. but it's really not that bad. and the top of the remote is like SUPER padded. It's insane. But it's worth it. and it's FREE. what do you have to lose?

Just got mines today and its alright and not all that great either.. opened it up the package, looked at it and put it away, hahaha.

just got mine - tried one - took it off and put them all away.

much prefer my silicone ones

For any UK residers...

My Jackets have literally just came through the door like a minute ago. I ordered mine the day I got the message off of Nintendo (whenever that was), then I got my confirmation e-mail on October 19th, one week and five days ago.

Regarding the Jackets though, they're horrible in my opinion! Sure it gives better grip, but I've never had a problem with gripping my Wiimote, even before I had the Nyko battery covers (from the charge station). I for one will not be using them, but obviously I'm glad I ordered them, they were free!

Lewi T said:
... before I had the Nyko battery covers (from the charge station). I for one will not be using them, but obviously I'm glad I ordered them, they were free!

The people who have the charging stations. Have you tried just cutting out a little square to access the charging point?

I just got my covers in yesterday. I think they are fine. I like them for two reasons. One, it will keep the controllers cleaner and two, I have had friends hit each other accidentally with the remotes while playing, the covers will help keep the damage down.

LoganSix said:
The people who have the charging stations. Have you tried just cutting out a little square to access the charging point?
Oh I know I could do that if I wanted to use the Jackets, but what I meant was that even without the extra grip supplied by the battery covers was enough for me, so I don't really need the Jackets.
Of course they would help, but I'm quite specific over aesthetic values, and those Jackets are just plain ugly, so they'll remain in the packaging and in the postal bag, and in the cupboard! I might put them on when the likes of my little cousins come and play though, but I'm confident my friends are safe enough!

Lewi T said:
... but I'm confident my friends are safe enough!

My friends are 30+ year old adults and they still ended hitting each other.
And unlike my little niece, they can cause some damage to each other when they are swinging their arms around during a boxing match.

LoganSix said:
My friends are 30+ year old adults and they still ended hitting each other.
And unlike my little niece, they can cause some damage to each other when they are swinging their arms around during a boxing match.
Lol fair enough! I say that I'm confident my friends are safe, but I bet the next time they come round I'll end up with a broken nose or something.
I think my main worry of my cousins is them letting go of the Wiimote, because I'm not always watching them and I've caught them not wearing the wrist straps! But I suppose with the extra grip, there should be less of a chance of the Wiimote flying across the room...hopefully!

Esirnus said:
just got mine - tried one - took it off and put them all away.

much prefer my silicone ones
i said the same thing but its no point in wasting free stuff so i put it on over my silicone ones and i actually like the way it looks and feels now. i got a thread with pics of how it looks

Back