how long does the wii jacket take to come?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
after its shipped. between 5-10 days. for those who already got theirs how long did it take after it was shipped?

wii remote jacket

i want my ****ing jacket I WANT MY ****ING JACKET WHY HASN'T IT COME WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sucks.

Ordered mine, and got it about a two days after they sent me the e-mail. I've been rocking out on my Wii Jackets for about a week now. They're super comfortable.

Moose said:
That sucks.

Ordered mine, and got it about a two days after they sent me the e-mail. I've been rocking out on my Wii Jackets for about a week now. They're super comfortable.

which e-mail.confirmation or shippment?

rahil said:
I got it the day after they sent me the email and the order status changed.

well you live in USA so it makes sense that you would get it that fast. I live in Onatario Canada and nintendo of Canada is in British columbia. i would blame them for taking long.

This is the weird thing I ordered mine, and then about two or three days later i got my girls son's wii and put his numbers in. He got an email before me saying his was shipping, i got mine the next day saying mine was shipping, that same day we go to my girls house his jackets are right there in the mail. so im thinking mabey ill get mine the next day, well its been about 4 days and mine is still not here. How he got his first and so fast is the question i am trying to get at? Only thing that i could come up with is that maybe they are not going by when you ordered it but when you bought your wii(serial numbers) because he did buy his wii about 4 months before me. But its still not fair lol, oh well i ordered 4 on his so i took one and used it. lol

I haven't ordered mine yet... but I know when I ordered the wrist straps they came the next morning it was actually kind of freaky the site said like 7 -14 business weeks... :p

Back