Trading Forum

bryceisbest

Wiicked
Dec 25, 2006
Wii Online Code
4098-8874-8637-8470
They should make a forum where people can post games they wanna get rid of and want. sorta like a trading block. many other forums do it for different hobbies and what not. just an idea.

This has been asked before

The answer was no then
and its still no
Try selling on ebay

can I ask why it is NO.

Xbox360 forums have it, it's easier than ebay because sometimes users can actually come up with a trade agreement where they just trade games.

jaeguyoon said:
can I ask why it is NO.

Becuase people cant be trusted
how do you know if the game works (ebay you can check rep)
And this is a world wide site and the wii isnt reiogn free

Gymdawg said:
I literally just answered this question minutes ago, and I don't feel like repeating myself.
http://www.wiichat.com/xbox-360/12061-anyone-want-trade-wii-ds-games-xbox-360-a.html#post159552

ur reply is nonsense.

forums are not the ones selling, it's just providing a place of meeting for the buyer and the sellers, and all wiichat has to do is write down clearly that wii chat is not responsible.

you must not know how things work because if it was like how u said it, ebay should've gotten shut down, and craigslist too.

Darkprinny said:
Becuase people cant be trusted
how do you know if the game works (ebay you can check rep)
And this is a world wide site and the wii isnt reiogn free

I hear you on the region free. But simply all the seller has to do is state where he or she is from.
Wii accessories are universal so I don't see why it would hurt that bad to have a forsale forum.

And the people can't be trusted part, you're right but if ppl don't want to take a risk than just stay off the forsale section.

But noobs wont know what there buying
noob253 said:
ERrr my wii gamez that i got form youz arnt working i iz 8ing uz

And a lot of people dont use the search on the forum

jaeguyoon said:
ur reply is nonsense.

forums are not the ones selling, it's just providing a place of meeting for the buyer and the sellers, and all wiichat has to do is write down clearly that wii chat is not responsible.

you must not know how things work because if it was like how u said it, ebay should've gotten shut down, and craigslist too.
Ebay provides insurance and has teams of lawyers on their side, I'm sure craigslist has a similar setup going.

Gymdawg said:
Ebay provides insurance and has teams of lawyers on their side, I'm sure craigslist has a similar setup going.

I'm sure they do since they have grown to be a big company. but all wiichat has to do is CLEARLY STATE that they are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SALE. That's how all other forums are like. just cos you got scammed, you can't sue the forum since by buying or posting a sale on the forum u basically have read and agree with the rules of wiichat. I am on a car forum that has many scams, NEVER DOES THE FORUM GET BLAMED for scams.

jaeguyoon said:
I'm sure they do since they have grown to be a big company. but all wiichat has to do is CLEARLY STATE that they are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SALE. That's how all other forums are like. just cos you got scammed, you can't sue the forum since by buying or posting a sale on the forum u basically have read and agree with the rules of wiichat. I am on a car forum that has many scams, NEVER DOES THE FORUM GET BLAMED for scams.

agreed. you cant blame the source of communication for a scam. i think that it would be popular as most users of this forum seem to be dedicated video game enthusiasts (as gay as that sounds). I honestly cant see many scams going on and i think it would be a good idea. If you use proper communication and orginazation, people wont be scammed.

ebay does not allow users to 'trade' games by the way. so that probably wont work. but thanks for your well thought out response.

bryceisbest said:
agreed. you cant blame the source of communication for a scam. i think that it would be popular as most users of this forum seem to be dedicated video game enthusiasts (as gay as that sounds). I honestly cant see many scams going on and i think it would be a good idea. If you use proper communication and orginazation, people wont be scammed.

ebay does not allow users to 'trade' games by the way. so that probably wont work. but thanks for your well thought out response.

Thank you, I didn't know about a trade and ebay, cos bartering is still a way of purchasing and buying. but yea this site will just be the means of communication and if it doesn't get involved in the payment part there is no reason to get shut down.

Back