Trauma Center: Second Opinion Question

sentbytelevision

Loyal to Nintendo
Feb 27, 2007
The Television Set
Hey folks,
So I'm trying to beat all the 1 player games before I get into the multi-player ones, and I've finally landed on Trauma Center.

I have an issue with this game. I like it, don't get me wrong, but that "Healing Touch" is just pure BS to me. I'm either not coordinated enough to get it to work, or something funky is going on. So here's my question:

Will I be able to beat this game without having to use the Healing Touch? I'm already on the Episode 4 missions without having to use it, but I figure if it's going to be mandatory that I use this move at some upcoming point in the game, I might as well not waste my time.

Cheers,

There is one episode towards the end that requires you to use it at one point, but I think that it does it automatically for you. There are other ones where it is almost impossible to beat the level without the healing touch. I haven't beat it yet, but I am pretty close. I am also doing all of the levels on the hardest level though.

I HATE the Healing Touch...its a load of bs...I can't make a star to save my life w/ the Wiimote. That being said however, I still love the game and the storyline. It is a very unique game and I look forward to the next title in the series. Maybe next time we can actually walk around the hospital!? That would be awesome IMO.

Last edited:
young link007 said:
well maybe u should get a life wiifan

All I am saying is you make pointless comments and you just joined yesterday 3/18 and your up to 63 posts at last count sounds like spam to me :thumbsup:

Back