Triple H Mii?

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Does anybody have a convincing Triple H mii? And if you do, would you mind running me through what selections you made to make him?

For that matter, does anybody have ANY cool mii's? Any wwe or famous people. Thanks everybody.

no, but i seriously want a wwe,ecw, or tna miis. I have John Cena...................He stinks

yeah, Sarai, your borat's pretty good. don't care for any fake sports like wrestling.

I have michael jackson, it's almost an exact replica, only problem is I don't know how to show you guys. the only camera I have is a cell phone camera, i guess i could send the pic to my email, then copy and paste it here.

I have an Micheal Jackson mii too. I'll tell anyone how to make Borat if they wanna know

i gotz an albert einstien and ron jermey mii oh and michael jackson

Stop flaming he asked if anyone had a Triple H mii! He didnt ask for you to tell him what miis you had. I have some wrestling ones! Id be happy to try making a Triple H for you

Hey, Ive pm'd the guys that I'd like to get Miis from, just to let you guys know. Anybody else want to contribute to the thread? Anybody else have a HHH or want to try to make one? Oh, and btw, is their a celebrity mii sticky that I missed? I looked but didnt find one. If there isnt one than I highly suggest that a mod make one, it would be good i think.

I'm sorry that I have to put you guys through this...but now its time for my rant:

I assume that MOST of you guys saying "Wrestling is crap." "its fake" "I dont watch fake ****" or anything of that nature have watched a movie in your life before. Im pretty sure thats a safe assumption, but feel free to correct me if I am wrong. What I am getting at, is that yeah, wrestling is fake, but so are movies and you continue to watch them, dont you. Its exactly the same thing with wrestling, (actually more like a soap opera nowadays, but you get the point) guys memorize lines for promos and have to learn other guys movesets and when they should apply certain moves during a match, and thats not even mentioning the years that they spend training (some 10+). I am also sure that most of you guys are hooked on a series thats on tv now. So whats the difference? You watch that show every week, and I watch mine every week, fair is fair... So dont act like we are immature because we watch wrestling, in fact, its one of the most mature things I can think of.

So basically what I am trying to say is that let us watch what we want to watch WITHOUT being flamed, because when you guys say the senseless nonsense that you do to try to make fun of us (trust me, Ive heard it all), you are the guys that look immature, not us.

EDIT: Oh, and dont say that you dont watch fake sports either, because wrestling IS NOT a sport. As I explained, its much closer to a tv series than it will ever get to being a sport. It will never be in the olympics, you and I both know that. There is a reason they changed the name to 'sports entertainment guys...

[/rant]

Last edited:
You guys should see my Michael Jackson Mii, it's awesomely just like him.

Any way I wish there was a way to get your mii online rather than having to take a pic of the tv, way too lazy to get the digi cam out!

Back