Tv Or Wii? PROBLEM Please HELP!

Dice

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
i got my wii a coupple of days ago and i pluged it into my old tv that was in my parents room but the tv's jacks were messed and i would have to slap the heck out of the tv for the picture to fix so i just got a new basic 20" flat screen. Yesterday, i plugged in my wii and i opened internet, i was on youtube and watching a music video it stopped to buffer and then a very loud noise came and my nintendo wii froze. I was lyk WTF?! and then i just shut it off. I turned it back on and when loading to go to the main menu with the channels there is like the Wii screen that comes with lyk "wii wii wii wii" when the menu is loading or w.e. It makes this strange sound like a sound you can make from your throte. for a coupple of seconds. Then when i go to the internet channel at the begging it makes the sound and the screen kind of twitches lyk i see lyk a coupple of thin black lines go threw the screen for lyk a second.

Why is it making that sound? it wasn't before..And why did this happen...

i hope my Wii is alright..

If the sound is coming from your Wii, then I would say the Wii is your problem and not the TV. Unfortunately for you, cause I'm sure it would be alot easier to get the TV swapped out. But it sounds like you have a defective Wii.

whys this gotta happen to me :( why nintendo why! ! ! !:( well everything else seems fine but wtf.! the sound is coming from the tv btw o_O

Back