twilgiht mirror

i never checked put i think i have to catch a reek fish what makes excellent bait

kirkwood973 said:
i need help with the twilght mirror i cant find the zora prince what do i do

Okay since I didn't want to spoil it for others I will tell you here since your asking here. Like I said before, go to the back of the graveyard in Kairikio village or however you spell it, head to the back of the grave yard crawl through the whole there, the one you went through to speak to the queens spirit. He will be there kneeling at his fathers grave.

kirkwood973 said:
i never checked put i think i have to catch a reek fish what makes excellent bait

When you talk to the Zora prince you must show him the picture from the girl you were suppose to meet in Snowpeak Mts. He will then proceed to give a short detail about the fish...and give you a lure to catch the Reek Fish. Once in your possession, transform to wolf, warp to the zora domain and take the waterfall exit. Once in the semi lake below, look for the Tall rock in the water, accompanied by a smaller rock. These are the Mother and Child rocks the Prince refers to, which house the fish in the surrounding Vecinity.

When you catch the fish, transform to wolf and unlearn the Poe scent and get the Fish Scent.

Back