Twilight Princess a 9.7/10 ??

jetsdonwankey

WiiChat Member
May 7, 2007
Out of 73 reviews on Wiitube, The Legend of Zelda TP is at a 9.7/10 rating.
Check out the Reviews Here

Do you guys think a 9.7 is a fair score? I think 9.7 is pretty spot on, considering you really can't give it a 10.0 - that is reserved for Ocarina :yesnod:

What do you guys think?

I also agree with that score. Its a great game, but I also think that it touches shoulders with the likes of Ocarina of Time.

Ocarina was not better, people just view it as epic because they were first gen 3d consoles and it was just amazing at the time, TP far exceeds OOT in almost every aspect. But like most, for me, OOT is special even though it isn't the best.

Nitram said:
Ocarina was not better, people just view it as epic because they were first gen 3d consoles and it was just amazing at the time, TP far exceeds OOT in almost every aspect. But like most, for me, OOT is special even though it isn't the best.

OOT was nice, I like the game... but to say that it and TP are equal...that's just blatant bias. Twilight Princess' storyline and emotion FAR outshine OOT's

I think they over rated it. Sure it's a great game and all but 9.7, there were more mishaps than to only take off .3 of a point. I think an 8.7 would be more suitable.

EDIT: Yeah, OoT was a fantastic game, better than TP.

FR. said:
I think they over rated it. Sure it's a great game and all but 9.7, there were more mishaps than to only take off .3 of a point. I think an 8.7 would be more suitible.

mishaps? If you mean glitches that people intentionally go out of their way to find, then you're going to be the 'dick' judge who always gives a 9.9 when every other one gave a 10. There is no way this game is short of its score.

Back