Twilight Princess all enemies and bosses!

i would comment on the video (cuz its my field) but i don’t like spoilers. However, i do think the zelda games have had a major lack of hard opponents. I would like to face humanoid about links size that would make a nice rival. Maybe someone working for gannandorf. I guess i liked kingdom harts becuse of that eternal rival relationship. Like Xavier and Magneto (not the movies.. ug.. you call that a friend?)

Shadow link works to I guess. He was alot harder in zelda 2 though. Get it on vc and see. It had a trick to it though, but I thought shadow link in oot was kindof a pushover. I wish the zelda games had a hard mode. My big beef is that they’re too easy or a puzzle doesn’t make logical sense and takes forever. I would rather something take for ever based off skill of the controller rather then a trick. I guess you only get that in fighting games. but eh, its all good.

White-Wolf said:
I wish the zelda games had a hard mode.
Well OoT kinda had a hard mode but Master Quest wasn't all that diffucult just required more thinking about what to do

I really like the bosses and enemies so far. I wish they showed a picture of ganondorf though.

yeah ganondorf would be good, and i also think that they should have a hard mode like a real hard mode bosses with more health and new tricks, more enimies and harder puzzles.. that would be good

Hell Yeah that would be cool. Good Idea. What if they made a zelda where you could play as good link or evil link. I think that they should bring another major character to the story. (besides Midna)

Zaine06 said:
Hell Yeah that would be cool. Good Idea. What if they made a zelda where you could play as good link or evil link. I think that they should bring another major character to the story. (besides Midna)

Do you mean getting to choose from the start which Link you want to play?

that is an awesome idea but choosing it would mean that in the end dark link has to die... or become good otherwise hyrule would be left in darkness never to see the light of day again until a new hero comes

Back