Twilight Princess:wont work-Help

labmouse

WiiChat Member
Mar 20, 2008
Hi all ,sorry if im in wrong forum....

Just bought the wii(excellent bit of kit),playin wii sports and mario galaxy to my hearts content.Bought twilight princess,put it in and screen goes black saying there is an error(but no error code)and to eject disc.brought disc back got a new 1 same problem.got a new wii from same shop and same problem.Went to nintendo website,they said unplug and leave off for a while.That didnt solve it.the site said if that didnt work the console was to be returned for repair.................anyone else come across this problem?

thx in advance and sorry if its in wrong forum,

regards labmouse

it is probably the cd. you should go get it repaired. my friend had the same prob. until he went somewhere to get it fixed.

When you had your second wii, and you tried the game again was it the second game?

Maybe you should try a third game with your new wii?

I'm no expert though..

Oh and welcome to the forums, hope you stick around =]

Thanks to you both for quick replys.its the same problem with the new wii.Dont think its the disc par se as im on my 2nd 1 and my second wii!and the fault followed.I updated the old wii and that didnt sort out the problem(i think the system update only is for parental controls)ALL the other games work fine.A mate had no problem with his version.Hopefully over the weekend i will try his copy and mine.Its just doin my head in!!!

no the update didnt fix it.Tried 2 new discs and stil aint working

What I do, if there is an error when I put in the disk and the error appears and it says to eject the disk, what I just do is turn off the system and then turn it back on, and then it works again.

Why don't you try that? It might work, and it will really save some time from always getting a new game. Try it! It might work!

it might be the region, or just get a third disc, if that don't work, just think of yourself playing tp on your tv :lol:

that hppened 2 me except 4 it was warioware. you unplug everying from the wii everything from the tv and everything from the wall outlet. Let it sit for an hour or so and then try it agin i did that then it worked for me and I have never had another problem like that since

Back