Types of people I don't like in GH3

That is one of my biggest pet peeves with online games. I've never played GH online, but I've played on the DS and if I'm winning, it almost always happens. NOT COOL! :mad5:

Of course it doesn't feel good to lose, but you know if you're playing online you know that's gonna happen. So there are just always stupid people..

That happens to me sometimes but it's usually because I can only play on medium right now, but I'm good at it so people think I'm one of those people who just 5-star medium songs to rack up on wins, I'm not, I just find Hard to difficult, also the only time I ever quit is when I pick pro-face off by accident and end up playing expert against some amazing kid, otherwise, it's really not that hard to come back with a 4x multiplier when they have no multiplier.

eskiemong said:
It's not that I don't like these people, I just don't understand them. Why do they do that??

It makes them feel special that they actually didn't get a fail message. It's actually smart imo, if I'm playing with a friend and he's failing miserably I'd rather he quit and save his dignity (and of course let me play) than waste both our time :cool:

Whomever said:
No one would do that if it were face-to-face battle situation...(?)
Actually, that's the point of guitar battling, to make them feel like they cannot go on, to prove how good you are (and your theory).

Last edited:
yeah that happend to me about 5mins ago. kid chooses through the fire and flames, im up by not even 15...and the kid quits on me. i was diggin it to

This happened to me twice. And after waiting for so long to play with someone, those two douche bags quit. and about the fire and flames, you'll get used to it. i can stand playing through the fire and flames 3 times in a row. still cant beat it though.

I don't want to play unranked matches. If I win, it will be a waste of my time for not getting those points.

besides, if they quit, you still get the points if you were winning. its just annoying that they quit.

Just a few minutes ago, myself and a competitor were in a heated 7 song faceoff, and it was tied 3-3 so we needed that last song. The very last section of knights of cydonia....he/she QUITS ughghghghgh. it was a good game too.

i might get this game.. i just play stepmania on the computer same deal just use the direction keys good fun go to like stepmania.com and cheak it

I remember this one difficult, but fun match. It was 7 songs. I can't remember which songs they were exactly but they were those fun but not so easy full of hammer on songs, like cliffs of dover, impulse, knights of cydonia..(maybe not this one but something like that) and one of the songs were through fire and flames. That one single match made my hand just numb. I won all three I picked, and the other guy won all three he picked. Luckily I got to choose the last song and since I could pick the song I liked, I won the match finally.. But he was way better than me especially in through fire and flames.
I sometimes hope that there was another game mode which decides winner by total score, not numbers won.
Anyways it was a great match and best match ever that I won't forget..hehe

Back