Ubisoft and its Petz

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
WiiLoaded said:
Take a look at these: Catz, Dogz, Horsez, Tigerz, Dolphinz and Hamsterz. See a trend here? Well these titles are a selection of Ubisoft's Petz range for the Nintendo DS. While only Catz, Horsez and Dogz have currently made it to Wii, more are sure to follow. Well, ever since the massive success of Nintendogs, Ubisoft jumped straight on the bandwagon. Along with Ubisoft, many other companies had a stab at making that perfect Nintendogs rip-off. Noticing that there is potential in the market for more animal games, Ubisoft took it up a notch. Following Catz and Dogz were the rest of the animals that could possibly fit nicely with the letter z.

Well not all of them of course, because that would mean that Ubisoft would have to include “Dinoz” and “Monkeyz” in the Petz franchise. Wait one second, Ubisoft is planning to expand the animal kingdom even further? Correct, most recently the company registered trademarks the two latest games in the series games. While a lot of this article consists of sarcasm, I suppose if you are a fan of the Petz series then I suggest keeping an eye out for these titles. Personally I plan on staying far away from any Petz that come my way.

*sigh* This is why most of you have a 360 or ps3 too.

Boy you are just full of info today :lol: ...yea this is pretty sad. I dont understand how people buy these games. Honestly wat joy do you get out of this game?

Yes, that list is quite sad.

Ubisoft does do some good, No More Heroes for example is a rare gem.
I am hoping we see some better stuff from them, meaning the Petz games get put down :wink:

CantGetAWii said:
Yes, that list is quite sad.

Ubisoft does do some good, No More Heroes for example is a rare gem.
I am hoping we see some better stuff from them, meaning the Petz games get put down :wink:

Suda developed No More Heroes. Ubisoft just published it.

Right right.
But its one of the better things Ubisoft has been acquainted with as of late.

Back