Ugh!!!It won't work now!!!

Davood

Stargate fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
:shocked: My Wii isn't working. I got my Wii for christmas and it has been working evr since, in fact I bought the lan adapter for my network but since I tried to move it to my room the Video output won't work and now the sound isn't working either. I bought HD cables, normal ones from the warranty but nothing is working. Does it sound like it's the console that's the problem:yikes:? <P>Please say somthing if you have any insight to what might be wrong</P>

:sick:

So you have both composite and component cables? Have you tried going back to composite? Maybe the component cables are faulty or your tv does not support them. If that doesn't work, try hooking them back up to which ever television it was connected to before.

Here are a couple of things you could be doing wrong:
1. Incorrectly plug your component cables into the composite.
2. Not have selected the correct source/input on the television
2. If your room t.v. isn't HD, then component cables won't work.

I'm sure there's more, but let us know if that gets you anywhere.

um ya

The Hd cable thing was just to see if the wii was okay-dokay...lol. and ya i already tried those sugestions before and I guess it just wasn't my day because it didn't work when I got the replacement. good thing I extended the warranty the day the warrant was supposed to expire:thumbsup: !!!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad: :mad2: I'm now considering bringing it to the local computer shop to diagnose the problemo. Thankyou for the help, it was semi-helpful.:cornut:

why did you move it in the first place if you had it working? it sounds like you moved it from an HDTV in your living room to a regular TV in your room and you're still trying to use HDTV cables.

Try hooking it up to the original TV and see if that works. If it does, then either something is wrong with the second TV or the Wii is set wrong. By HD cables I take it you mean Component cables. Could it be that the TV you had it on first was HD and you had the Wii set to 480p...the TV you moved it to might have component in but cannot accept the 480p signal.

Obvious hint #1: Call Nintendo we are not qualified to help you and there is people waiting to help you !!

Scubasteve, and Hybrid you don't have to be rude about it and my dad called nintendo yesterday and I'm getting a new Wii for free. Just have to trade in the old one

and warrant was a typo....I meant to say warranty

ee is was right call Nintendo and just for future reference don't double post other wise prepare to be flamed just try to remember to use the
edit.gif
button

Back