Ugh... need to make up my mind.

sithmagician

Sith guy
May 31, 2007
Wii Online Code
4505-3094-7418-7845
alright, so Im going to trade in Sonic and the Secret Rings... Good game but I lost complete interest and I try to go back and play it but I just cant take it anymore, its boring me... So Im going to trade it in and get either, 1. Rayman: Raving Rabids... 2. 2000 WiiPoints.... And if I do get wii points, should I get paper mario, or super mario 64... or both... thanks for the help.

Before going out and returning the game I would suggest on renting Rayman: Raving Rabids and see if you like it first. As for Paper Mario I didn't find it to be that fun.

i'd get r:rr because then you can play taht game and teh sequel

wait have you not played super mario 64, if you haven't i would get that

Rayman Raving Rabbids. lol that's an awesome game. i still love that game ..its so fun.

and you could always buy a 2000 wiipoints card.

EDIT: listen to syntax. :]

Rayman is a great party game, but not so good with just single player..

If you do choose the wii points, I'd say Super Mario 64 > Paper Mario.

Take my opinions with a grain of salt =P, just think which one would last longer.

EDIT: Dang, you guys jump on topics to quick >.>.

RivalDestiny said:
Rayman is a great party game, but not so good with just single player...
I barf on your reply. Are you serious? Rayman has the worst "multiplayer" games of any title released. Many of them are the same game over and over with a different skin. Others aren't truly multiplayer because you have to take turns. Even Monkey Ball wipes the floor with Raymans multiplayer games.
*my head asplode

hahaha... "My head aspolode" ha.. Strongbad rules... Hemm... K, I see many mixed feelings about rayman so Im just going to rent it. as for the wii points, just gonna buy them, and Im going to trade in sonic anyway, and put the money onto my reservation for metroid.

Back