UK Is The Pilot Be Greatfull

Kris Bulldog Strikers

N1NT3ND0 W11
May 21, 2007
Lonodn
Wii Online Code
0562-8600-7463-3790
Hey People

I am no n00b im not new to this forum so i do know what im talking about. For once in our lives a MAJOR game company with an exellent game has decided to give the UK the game before anywhere else. Now i know some people are upset and dissapointed that it doesn't work as well as it should online at the cirrent time. But be paitent, we are the pilot of a great game just let nintnedo do thier jobs and fix this problem. As i know as soon as this problem is fixed there will be threads of people saying how great this game is online, whats your rank etc etc etc. Just let them sort it before you moan and trade it in, its been out 1 day give it a chance!!!

good point, but we NEED headsets....it would be the ultimate online gaming experience! if we had headsets, we could rival xbox live.

A way to have basic chat on the wii: you and your friend needs a DS and either the pokemon games with chat or Metriod Prime Hunters.

if you have those pokemon games, or (like me) metriod and a friend playing has a copy too, log on to the DS wifi connection and start up a friendly match... then you can chat away with the DS'es while playing the wii :)

On metriod prime you have to press 'x' to chat so it works well as soon as you have scored a goal (on mario strikers) to taunt your friend.

This might sound tedious and is no where near as good as xbox live but my friend and I found it extremely useful and it was hilarioius to 'taunt' each other in various ways. hehe

Thats really creative of you Rob...I would never have thought of that!

Azuma Kyuubi said:
I hear pokemon pearl & Diamond for the DS, have online chat, so maybe we can hope for an update, or a sequel with online chat :smilewinkgrin:

Only for friends you've added
I'd prefer it if you could talk to anyone
If parents are so concerned they can be given to option to mute it.... No big hassle. Only parental controls

Back