Moaning over online issues

GMaster1000

Veteran++
Mar 3, 2007
London
I joined this community recently because a friend recommened i join up in the tournament taking place currently.

I must say that some of the minority of members here seem very immature and inexperienced in using forums and i understand that but naivity is no excuse for rashness. I think it is far too early to start worrying about online play not being perfect as it has been working but with hundreds of thousands of us all wanting to play it is difficult to cope with the load of people.

To be honest i think that if the people are complaining do trade the game it will be a very small loss to the game because they bring little to the game in the first place but I urge the rest of you to wait and give the game a chance because i think the server/load issues will be resolved within the week. Although i am agrieved at the fact that the UK is being used as a pilot model for the americans as it seems to be but at least we have a game that has strong potential and the UK market is being recognized more.

I know that £35 is a lot to spend (give or take a few £s depending on store) but i feel that it will be well worth it after Nintendo plays around with the features allowing this to be one the best and most awaited games on the wii. Teething issues are expected, so be patient.

Finally one person that doesnt moan but just accepts the truth and gets on with it. Unlike some gamers that say how excited they are wabout the game and once purchased moan and moan about blips in the game. We are bound to be having trouble its the first online game for the wii and im sure its probably one of the bigger crowds than nintendo are used too, so give them a chance they will fix it but if you have no patience then this game isnt for you!!!

I see ur point but it still doesnt dismiss my fustration!! People have waited since the end of last year for the 1st online game on the Wii. Couple that with the fact that most Wii users (at least on this forum) would range between the age of 12 to 20. These people are fustrated, not naive, and therefore put their point across on a forum. Which is what Forums are for.

Again i see ur point, but expect rashness because people have getting hyped up and excited for a long time over this game and have every right to be disappointed/fustrated at this 'teething problem'.

Agreed, i tried to include the counter balance to my argument because i understand the reasons why people jump at the game. The fact that the online mode has been working and is just currently "unavailable" would give me hope that the game will be fine soon, thus the reason for this thread.

When I read the thread title I was like O great another person bitching over online problems finnaly theres someone who just accepts it. You guys Nintendo probabbly didn't expect so many users to go online it was probabbly overflowed and something happened just wait.

Hang on 1 second you are from Canada and you guys dont even have the game.you dont even know whats going on when you finally get it, it will be sorted. Come on if you dont no..... then dont bother

Well I've read the threads about it and I understand whats going on, just cause I live in Canada (BEST PLACE ON EARTH) doesnt mean I can't contribute in these kinds of threads.

haha nintendo didn't expect alot of people to get online haha... that may be the dumbest thing i have ever heard... of course they knew alot of people were going to get online. I'm not complaining but come on nintendo is a business and they know their games are going to sell and the first online game made available to a region is going to sell faster than other games. of course its not going to be perfect the first time around but the wii has been online in japan for a while so they have some time to work out things. But i know that it will get better and the first time out in a region is nothing i am going to complain about... but when the third or fourth online game comes out well it better be getting pretty good or i am going to be upset

I would personally appreciated it if the mods cleaned up the forum tbh. It's just such a mess searching through all the same old threads with the same names (won't mention any..) coughing up the same old rubbish. Sure you might be frusturated but theres no need to vent it on these forums in such a way. We only need the one "my online doesn't work" topic imo.

just like all the other kids who have played the Metroid Prime series and had no multiplayer online, but now just cause there was the possibility of it being online, which it is now not going to be, kids are saying they arent getting the game.

what you have 5 posts don't act like this forum sucks or what ever if you don't like it then don't visit anymore if people want to talk in a thread i see no problem with it. i say let us vent let us do what ever we want this is a place for us all to come and say what is on our minds so if you don't like that go live somewhere that does not allow freedom of speach

Belmont said:
what you have 5 posts don't act like this forum sucks or what ever if you don't like it then don't visit anymore if people want to talk in a thread i see no problem with it. i say let us vent let us do what ever we want this is a place for us all to come and say what is on our minds so if you don't like that go live somewhere that does not allow freedom of speach
Good job 'representing' the maturity of this forum.

Hes saying just look at the over perspective of the online issue, rather than people saying 'im trading it in coz online never works' - NOT that this forum sucks.

Back