um is it me...

The_Loose_Cannon said:
mitch?! yea right :lol: hes gone this weekend so it cant be him
but mitch? a hardass? yeah ok haha maybe my mentality is brushing off on him haha

on a side note, when using t9 input on the wii, mitch comes uP just fine but jill isnt! i have to do j and then ill! the wii is biased :lol:
jill does come up on mine, but adam comes up so im ok

Last edited:
LOL wiis internet

I havent been baned yet
(Id probably never come back)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
mitch?! yea right :lol: hes gone this weekend so it cant be him
but mitch? a hardass? yeah ok haha maybe my mentality is brushing off on him haha

on a side note, when using t9 input on the wii, mitch comes uP just fine but jill isnt! i have to do j and then ill! the wii is biased :lol:

You've just smashed all Mitch's sense of masculinity.

Is Mr_Resi really banned?

I checked his last few posts and they seemed pretty normal, unless he did some bad ones that were deleted?

surfinrach90 said:
Is Mr_Resi really banned?

I checked his last few posts and they seemed pretty normal, unless he did some bad ones that were deleted?

that i did. that was yesterday and i had to ban him for like two days for cursing.

lol this thread blew up! you guys are too funny sometimes...

:p

I got unspended from the forum that takes most of my time so ill be posting less here.

Last edited:
meh,

@Its raining ban hammers, hally lu jah!, Big, red, leana nd mean, its raining ban hammers@

I Know I am going to get banned soon, I can feel it >.<

Cpt.McCloud said:
meh,

@Its raining ban hammers, hally lu jah!, Big, red, leana nd mean, its raining ban hammers@

I Know I am going to get banned soon, I can feel it >.<

heh i hope not then i really wouldn't feel like posting there's a couple people here that i enjoy reading their posts...

resi is one of them, at least he's not banned that long

Syntax said:
Break the rules and you get banned..

Simple concept..

If people can't understand that then thats their fault.
Its not even enforced that strongly most of the time. Usually you have to break the rules and be an asshole about it before getting banned.

ciper said:
Its not even enforced that strongly most of the time. Usually you have to break the rules and be an asshole about it before getting banned.

Partly true but a lot of people are getting banned.

Back