unlockable fetures using ssbm

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
one day i heard you could that you could unlock fetures on the ds games just by putting in gba cart that was related to the game somehow
im just thinking will this happen with ssbb if you put ssbm in to the gc slot
what will happen how knows what do you think:confused:

the GC slot and the Wii game slot are the same. but in games like SSBM you could unlock trophies using stuff on your memory card. so i guess that will probably be in SSBB

no your wrong look slightly on the left of the slit of the wii you see a button that open the gc slot like cd player

in touch with the wii said:
no your wrong look slightly on the left of the slit of the wii you see a button that open the gc slot like cd player
im not seeing it. could you maybe point it out on paint or photoshop?

there happy
no, because thats too big for a GC disc. according to this picture posted by i0n in the gallery:
Wii_2discs_0501.jpg

*EDIT: My 1,000th post...again:D

well it is ive seen it open i was at E3 i should know
did you shove a GC disc into it?

Wiired said:
Too big :confused: surely it'll be like a computer drive or whatever.. if not then no gamecube compatability o_O
you can put a GC disc into the Wii slot. i dont see why not

nintendo said that it was the sd memory card slot, but think what you want..... ,,, they also said that nintendo will be the first people to make a drive that will take two types of cd's where as the others only take one size normally ( both the GC and the wii disc sizes)

and how do you think gc would fit the slit it would be too small anyway this is for the hardware threads let just say that you could fit both of them in would fetures do you think will be unlocked
edit have prove?

komio said:
nintendo said that it was the sd memory card slot, but think what you want..... ,,, they also said that nintendo will be the first people to make a drive that will take two types of cd's where as the others only take one size normally ( both the GC and the wii disc sizes)
exactly what i was thinking. kudos komio:)

Back