Unreleased Nes Game Footage(Must watch)

Nintendo27

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2011
Georgia
I Put this Originally under the Nintendo Entertainment System Forums without seeing that there was a Prototype Forum.

I have obtained exclusive footage from an unreleased NES game prototype! I've managed to capture five minutes of never-before-seen gameplay video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ3BnJ0A2Iw

Meet Hitler,a 8-Bit Italian deli owner armed only with a steady supply of hoagies. You must make your way through a perilous world of danger to destroy the forces of evil.

This game may have been kept off of store shelves due to its controversial title, "Hitler's Revenge". However, unlike "Bionic Commando", Hitler isn't actually IN this game. It may just be a simple translation error which was common in the mid-80s.

I believe the most likely reason for the game's demise is its intense difficulty that makes "Ghosts 'n Goblins" look like a walk in the park. I've heard that this game is so hard, the programmers didn't even bother adding a second level. A cheat code had to be used to warp to advanced locations.

There's also a rumor that a play tester went insane and died as a result of playing the game for an extended period of time. Fearing similar occurrences with home players, the game was scrapped.

For even more information about this incredibly rare discovery, visit http://www.mazeguy.net/challenge.htmlYou thought N+ was cheap? Obviously, you've never played The Challenge: Hitlers Revenge, an unreleased game for the Nintendo Entertainment System. Traditionally video games start off somewhat easy, and become progressively more difficult until you reach the end of the game or give up trying. In The Challenge, there is only 1 insanely hard level. The second level, The Leper Colony, was never completed before the game was scrapped by Nintendo midway through development in 1986 due to poor play-tester response. Although the cover art was produced, the cartridge was never released. In the game, you play as an Italian deli owner armed only with a never ending supply of hoagies and a strong right arm. You must make your way through a perilous world of danger to destroy the forces of evil and save the world from Hitler. This bootleg ROM is running on a NES emulator on a Windows XP machine. Check the youtube link for more info on this unreleased masterpiece

The Video Of It Is Here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ3BnJ0A2Iw

the_challenge.gif

second link doesn't work..... and a good story here but clearly a case of "how much of this is true?" :lol: I mean putting a celebrity photo (of whoever) is nearly impossible to code 8bit, let alone an animated one. Good post and story all the same.

second link doesn't work..... and a good story here but clearly a case of "how much of this is true?" :lol: I mean putting a celebrity photo (of whoever) is nearly impossible to code 8bit, let alone an animated one. Good post and story all the same.

I Believed that this was a real nes Game until i saw the Celebrity with the Guns

i Clicked on the 2ND Link and it worked for me but If you can't watch the video from the link go to Youtube and type in Hitler's Revenge and its the First Video.

This isn't a Real Nes Game because it's Unreleased but it is sure funny to watch. and i love how when he Dies you heard the Piano Noise.this game looks harder than Ghost And Goblins

Last edited by a moderator:
Back