URGENT!... Slightly. xP Just... Come here?

Leviathan said:
No he's Rebob the youngest child. Still he's Liv Tylers spiritual step-brother.

o_O;; One, it's Rebop. Two, spiritual?
Oh, and my dad didn't just raise her. When Liv was concieved, (sp?) Bebe was cheating on my dad with Steven. When Liv was 7 or so, Bebe and my dad hated eachother at that point, and that's when she said that Liv was Steven's child. They were gonna do some blood tests, but Liv decided not to have them, 'cause she didn't want any more controvercy. (sp?) The story about my dad JUST raising her is Bebe's side, which isn't true.

I read this entire thread and understood maybe two posts. Are you guys even speaking English? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Speak in COMPLETE sentences, use periods and learn how to spell simple words. How damn frustrating.

Sorry it was late and I was tired… that’s my excuse for righting your name wrong.

As for “spiritual” I chose that on account of Liv saying she considered Todd her spiritual father (IE The person, who even if he wasn’t her biological farther was still her real farther).

Ah, I see. Well, glad someone can post in this thread without insulting me or my dad. xP Thanks, bud.
Oh, and...
50th post! xD

http://imageshack.us
(Gasps from jury)
That statement is clerly fualty
I did not slag you or your dad off

Last edited:
Kumoriken said:
Ah, I see. Well, glad someone can post in this thread without insulting me or my dad. xP Thanks, bud.
Oh, and...
50th post! xD
Hey i was making a statement :D

Back