US VC Releases for 4/30/07

Some of you guys are total fiends and buy all the games every week. Kudos to you, but I developed a method to save money and stop complaining all the time about the VC releases.

I try as hard as I can to only play VC when friends come over, and then we'll browse together for a game and buy it. Since I have no friends, this takes a very long time. lol......no really, I disciplined myself, and since Im not downloading them all the time, the good ones are adding up, and I dont care what gets released. I still havent gotten Punchout or Castelvania to say the least.

If Nintendo would just BAM put out 12 games, and go back to 3, you would hear 1% of the complaints from people. WHOOPS. This is starting to sound like a complaint itself. Anyways...........uh................GO JAGUARS!

I guess the point of this post = selection is decent now and Castlevania only adds to that

yes I agree. skip a TG16 game every once in a while and at least put out 2 NES

Last edited:
Conan the Librarian said:
Some of you guys are total fiends and buy all the games every week. Kudos to you, but I developed a method to save money and stop complaining all the time about the VC releases.

I try as hard as I can to only play VC when friends come over, and then we'll browse together for a game and buy it. Since I have no friends, this takes a very long time. lol......no really, I disciplined myself, and since Im not downloading them all the time, the good ones are adding up, and I dont care what gets released. I still havent gotten Punchout or Castelvania to say the least.

If Nintendo would just BAM put out 12 games, and go back to 3, you would hear 1% of the complaints from people. WHOOPS. This is starting to sound like a complaint itself. Anyways...........uh................GO JAGUARS!

I guess the point of this post = selection is decent now and Castlevania only adds to that

yes I agree. skip a TG16 game every once in a while and at least put out 2 NES

People would still complain if one day Nintendo released every past game every produced for every system on the VC.

People NEED something to complain about, you see. If we could take EVERYTHING off of this earth that they complained about.... so everything was as they wanted it.................. they'd go complain there is nothing to do.

Your system sounds good. If I didn't have a really insane spending problem and ridiculous amounts of credit available, i probably wouldnt buy everything almost every week either.

Back