Wiikley update 5-14-07

Ninja Gaiden! I never liked the modern (360, PS3) 3d version that's so hard it's easier to be a real life Ninja.

Maximo said:
cactus i never knew there were playstation ones ,and if i remember correctly there were 3 ninja gaiden games on nes ,and they all put together on one snes cart as well. i knew strider made it to playstation ,but not ninja gaiden
theres isnt one on the psx but he maybe confused with an ps3 one?

* Ninja Gaiden (series), the entire series of video games
* Ninja Gaiden (arcade game), the original arcade game
* Ninja Gaiden (NES), which was followed by two sequels:
o Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos
o Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom
* Ninja Gaiden Trilogy a compilation of the three NES games released for the SNES
* Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)
* Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the PlayStation 3
* Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword for the Nintendo DS
* Ninja Gaiden Shadow for the Gameboy

gamechaser001 said:
Don't know about the ninja games, I guess i'll look at it. Pac-Man, that's a classic gotta get it.

Even though there are some good games in this release, it's already the 3rd week in May, what happened to N64? Did Nintendo forget about it or something? I understand that it was never said that they would release an N64 game at the end/beginning of a month, but not putting an N64 game into VC for 2 months? I like the other consoles too, but I really think that Nintendo really needs to get some N64 games out, I think they have enough for the other consoles

No worries, we still have May 21st and 28th. They agreed to do 1 N64 title per month.

MysticGohan said:
u just copied that from ign!!

No, I copied it from the Nintendo Press Release site, like somebody does every week, so people can just jump on here, see what the games are, and get them or not.

Do you think I could get away with plagurising lines like these and everyone would just think it was mine originally?:

"Wii owners with a high-speed Internet connection can redeem Wii Points™

Don't forget to eat the bonus fruit too.

Use your skills and attacks to get through the game's boundless enemies and traps."

Yeah, I am the original author of the game manuel for pac-man.

"I have the Wii! I am bad at spelling!" sounds like a Japanese translation gone awry. "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

SixStringedStress said:
No worries, we still have May 21st and 28th. They agreed to do 1 N64 title per month.
I hope they come out with one on the 21st, but 28th would be better because that's my B-Day, no better gift than a free N64 title hot off the server (I say free because I want a Wii points card for my B-Day), if it's goldeneye (if they ever make a deal with Rare on that one, I hope it dosen't go to the 360, I have one, but I can't use it everyday), that will make my B-Day even better:cornut:, but let's still hope the week before

Pac-Man is too classic for me to avoid getting. But I'm still waiting anxiously for Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars to be releases on the VC.

Valley said:
Pac-Man is too classic for me to avoid getting. But I'm still waiting anxiously for Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars to be releases on the VC.

no guys, im telling you. Get Namco Classics for GameCube. It has 3 games already available on VC and more to come im sure.

Why not pay 20 bucks and get 15 Namco games? I got MegaMan and Sonic Collections and now I am the master of my own destiny.

Oh right, I guess I forgot about simply playing Pac-Man on the internet, silly me. :crazy:

Back