Wiikly update for 1/14/08 (US)

The games we want to see for the VC to come out are...

Super Mario Kart
Earthbound
Super Mario RPG
Super Street Fighter II
Mortal Kombat
Rockin Roll Racing
Dr. Mario
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy
Hogans Alley
Final Fight 2,3

and many other cooler games at least!

I assume this is our first TG-16 CD rom game? or first CD rom game period for that matter? interesting....

The only negative thing i am going to say is........taking pacman out of his 2d element is probably a bad experiment. I will leave it at that (Sonic Spinball anyone?)

laderer5 said:
Ok....i was wrong,......but im ill be right this time! Smash Bros 64 Next week!!!!

The bet was only for this week, i dont have to buy it for you if it comes out next monday. gotta save my 10 bucks to buy it for me self!

It's getting 2 games a week for 2 weeks in a row when we were promised 3-5 games a week by Reggie himself! Japan has far more VC than us. They are pampering Japan. I say screw Japan (for now) and focus on the consumers who are excited about owning a Wii. C'mon Nintendo, one of your execs has to visit these forums at least once.

CrowTRobot said:
Because you post too much.

win1qv1.jpg

For the most unrealated reison
[profesionalPrinny]
That is not a valid reison
Granted Pacattack is a shameless cash in on his name but due to Marios sell out on his name (Comin soon Mario painting)

But afther the bizzare rumor I have herd recently about Pacman playable in the next soul cailber he might get some goodness points back

Why do they keep coming out with the crappy games no one played when they were first released? Where's the good stuff people actually spent hours playing???

No Golden Eye anymore. That's the current situation. Microsoft made a deal to colaunch all Rare games to VC/XBL. Nintendo said no. Now we get none. Joke's on us!

and if I hear about goldeneye anymore, Im going to blow my ****ing brains out.....

I was a pro at it just like you back in the day, I had unlocked every thing but 2 of the secrets, but its not worth giving 2 shits about today.....its a very bad first person shooter with no jumping ability and looks like crap.......frozen people sliding around with arms extended, crouched down, sliding in circles around each other.......

pull out your old console or buy an Xbox.

every other post is about goldeneye.......I can think of 40 better FPS games.....

Wolfenstein enemy territory is a free first person shooter, and its basicly MMO with teams of 30 people.....oh yeah, and you can jump and actually LOOK animated, instead of sliding around like a plastic green army man.

Back